Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, the most precise, penetrating long bomb up the wing we'll ever see!
Yup some just don’t like the idea of trading in Houston or any other player with an established track record and solid reputation.
We’ve been waiting for 30 years to add some silverware, so please excuse if one gets a little itchy now and then.

Pies won't get a first rounder for Noble. He is an Andrew Eccles type Premiership.player. Played a role, not the match winner.

He played every game this year and we would at best get a second round pick for him yet Noble who was in and out of a team that didn’t make finals somehow is a first rounder. Absolute madness
If they get a first rounder for Noble it's because they've packaged next year's first with him imo.

Although the GC list management team are absolute amateurs

But Dan's pod was online this morning. Listened on my commute.

Of course. I'm just suggesting the timing was such that it was seen on BA and posted here straight away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you serious mate?

Our season ended like 10 days ago.. let the boys have a break.

You do realise most of the greatest men and athletes in history did so half drunk or high? This puritan crap is nonsense. Aaron Rodgers was just today saying how he was required to play games on Percoset. Denis Rodman would rock up to a game having spent the night before in a strip club and grab 20 rebounds. Ben Cousins speaks for himself. Johnny Football would have benders twice a week tuesdays and thursdays during his Heisman trophy winning College Football season.

I think having a few drinks on your annual holiday is not the end of the world.

I’ve heard more than enough about what some players do off field to see these things as a continuation….rather than a season ending break.

take whatever you want from that. I couldn’t care less.

They’re not fair dinkum some of these guys. Walsh is an endurance athlete who has become a very average one over the past couple of years. He is now being beaten easily by Elijah Hollands, Binns Cotts Ollie and the Irish kid. All pre his sore back. If I was him I’d be keen to correct that. Not a lot of ground made up while getting pissed.

It’s a choice. He’s taking it.

DK Metcalf eats packets and packets of sour patch kids every day.

That's more about how explosive their calorie consumption is than being able to perform while having a few drinks, but still it's a great point that there are lots of different ways to skin a cat.
When I heard what he ate on the Shannon sharpe pod , crazy . 1 meal a day and packets of lollies … guy is a beast of a human

I’ve heard more than enough about what some players do off field to see these things as a continuation….rather than a season ending break.

They’re not fair dinkum some of these guys. Walsh is an endurance athlete who has become a very average one over the past couple of years. He is now being beaten easily by Elijah Hollands, Binns Cotts Ollie and the Irish kid. All pre his sore back. If I was him I’d be keen to correct that. Not a lot of ground made up while getting pissed.

Are you talking about this Sam Walsh?

Oh no you don’t 😡

There will ever only be ONE JEZZA and he is a Carlton LEGEND!

red card soccer GIF by HuaweiMobileFr
I have an * supporter mate who named his son Jeremy.

I insist on calling him Jezza. It drives my mate bonkers...

Let the rumour mongers rumour!!!

We just get to sit back and watch it unfold, sooner or later the proof is in the pudding.

I visit to be entertained and juicy rumours are entertaining, mostly though they have little resemblance to reality.

As for SDK, name 3 players Geebung have lost that they wanted to keep in the past 15 years!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just wanted to confirm with Nick Haynes coming in, I will play a role predominantly in the forward line in 2025

SDK ain't going nowhere. C. Scott has a long history of not picking underdone players even in finals, and not changing the team too much if they're winning finals. To much success might I add!

I agree with you.

But deep down I hope that in a few weeks this post will make you look like ABigOlDoofus!

It doesn`t sound like you couldn`t care less about all this stuff, because you sure seem to be up on your high horse about Walsh being a pisshead, as your comments are very scathing of a player that won the AFL award for the best finals player last year and usually gives his all for the team (barring injury...)I also cannot see how you can compare him to the other players as E. Hollands was in his first year with us and had a lot of motivation to perform, and hopefully he keeps putting in like he did as he was great, but time will tell?!! Walsh has the other players you mentioned covered fairly well, as Ollie looked like he had the "second year blues" at times this season after his stellar 2023, and the Irish kid has not had any time to show anything yet?!!.......I really do not understand your personal vendetta against Walsh as he has always come across as the ultimate professional to me, but there you go......You are not from the temperance league by any chance are you, as the boozing seems to have really stoked your boilers.......I do understand Carlton supporters (including me...) being frustrated with how the club has been stuck in the wilderness for 30 years, but I don`t think all the blame sits with a player like Walsh exactly.......:think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back