Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

If our city is fortified, we’ll be quicker in the middle and a strong defence will rocket us forward, and in the nick of time.

Guided by the son of a farmer, (a sleeping giant) and strengthened by an island in the river (a ‘stolen 🦢) we’ll manage to claim that elusive flag!

🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩
City is fortified. Could mean Port. Far more likely Kevin Muscat as 2IC. Left field, like it.

Rocket us forward. Houston Rockets...I'll take that to mean 61yo Hakeem The Dream to CHB. Category B. Visionary, like it.

Son of a farmer? Polly had three sons...all would be in their 60s, but what is age if not a generally linear and accurate gauge of physical decay. Unexpected, like it.

Island In The River...or could that be stream? Could only mean Kenny. Who had sublimely titled chain of chicken shops Kenny Rogers Roosters. Which is also known as a ****...hmmm...Stringer? Don't like it.

I still can’t believe that Shaun Mannagh managed to go un drafted to 26, all clubs with picks overlooked him in the MSD last year, only for Geelong to pick him up in the 2nd round. Looked dangerous again tonight, there’s types are out there if you’re good enough to know what you’re looking at.

I still can’t believe that Shaun Mannagh managed to go un drafted to 26, all clubs with picks overlooked him in the MSD last year, only for Geelong to pick him up in the 2nd round. Looked dangerous again tonight, there’s types are out there if you’re good enough to know what you’re looking at.
Had 15 touches at 46% and kicked 1.2, with 5 clangers. Thought he had a complete lack of composure tonight. Even his goal was a miskick. Reckon he’s a decent player, but clearly has deficiencies that potentially held him back from being on an AFL list earlier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Austin has shown he is decent at this.

Boyd, Cincotta, lord.
Let’s hope for a few more

Really want us to attack the trade period and bring in multiple players…

In reality it’ll be Haynes and disappointment…
Pretty sure there will be players battling to break into their clubs best 22 that we will look at. Konstanty, Stone, Robertson etc that could step up in 2025.

I don’t see any chance SDK happens and also doubt we will get Houston.

The draft is our friend this year imo. 3 picks inside the top 25 along with Haynes, Konstanty, Garcia, Stone and a delisted FA Curtis Taylor would be a good result and not break the salary cap.

Let's break this down.

5 people.

"Fortified" - Darcy Fort as a third ruck option for a year

Strong defence rocket us forward - Dan Houston

Nick - Nick Haynes

Quicker in the middle - Campo twins

Son of a farmer - not sure but presume an off-field role. Not Bartel. Going to assume Adam Simpson as he spent some time in Sale.

A stolen swan -- another off field acquisition?
"Guided by the son of a farmer" - Crippa?
"(a sleeping giant) and strengthened by an island in the river" (Weir)? - Jacob Wehr?

You need Choirboys in the side if you want a flag-winning Run to Paradise....

Yes, they say 'we were always best of friends, stick together and defend', so team unity is important down back. However they also say 'you don't need a friend when you can score', so stick your FIGJAMS up forward.

I got it!
Nailed it!
Lance Whitnall is making a come back.

Boston Celtics What GIF by NBA

Yes, they say 'we were always best of friends, stick together and defend', so team unity is important down back. However they also say 'you don't need a friend when you can score', so stick your FIGJAMS up forward.

FB posted at 1.42/43/44 am this morning then went back to bed. Posting whist walking to the dunny for a sleep pee is elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back