Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, he nearly retired years ago

He told my old boss at a dinner he was at (he’s good friends with Joey’s schoolmates) that he was contemplating retiring and would just take a gig in footy media outside of Victoria

Just not that interested in playing footy, despite his enormous talent
He's a different cat, Joe. I can just see a scenario he gets lured back. He has property in NSW that I'd imagine where he's going to spend a lot of his time. Just wouldn't rule it out. He's definitely not one that "needs" to play though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are some people around here going very early on the trade period. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Indeed, you won’t really know how we went in the trade period for 3-5 years.

For those looking to navigate their way successfully through the upcoming days, I’d recommend reading and re-reading Forty3’s outstanding posts on list management. They will provide excellent insight on what the club is doing.

Good luck to everyone working their way through this period of uncertainty and activity.

While the Manly ferry
Cuts its way through
Circular cheese

naked gun GIF

Rachelle 😂

Some people are going to be very disappointed when/if the player is revealed.

I still don’t understand the logic of not naming the player.
Wasn't the logic simply that the source asked that the player's name not be posted online, and the poster was honouring that request?

Seems like a good enough reason to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back