Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t normally rate what Brereton says but I think he nails this about the draft.

Having a pick inside the top 3 can get you a player you can build a side around perhaps an all time great,having a pick around pick 12 gets you a good player.

What not have the opportunity in getting another Bont/Cripps instead of a Bruhn/Gibcus

Big difference.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was in favour of the 12 + 14 scenario. That would be two good players.
The two good players gets you in the finals I reckon.

So thinking on it more, one great player at 3 is probably better.
The one great player can get you the cup.

With my tin foil hat freshly polished & firmly on…

It’s interesting that SOS thought it worthwhile to chase Kemp - he’s not about to kick tires just for fun & 100% he gets very good info on the mood/feeling of the players & there relationship with Voss.

Has been noted by a few that Kemp has not been a favorite & has not been well managed/developed.

Same said about Kennedy too.

100% do not want to see him go, it is an interesting development that he’s had a crack thou, pleasing that they see him as worth taking as well.
Reckon it’s probably a bit simpler than that: “We lost a tall bloke, hey I drafted one at my last club that might be similar and not completely unobtainable”
With my tin foil hat freshly polished & firmly on…

It’s interesting that SOS thought it worthwhile to chase Kemp - he’s not about to kick tires just for fun & 100% he gets very good info on the mood/feeling of the players & there relationship with Voss.

Has been noted by a few that Kemp has not been a favorite & has not been well managed/developed.

Same said about Kennedy too.

100% do not want to see him go, it is an interesting development that he’s had a crack thou, pleasing that they see him as worth taking as well.
Reckon it’s a bit simpler than that. “Hey we just lost a tall bloke and there’s a guy i drafted at my old club who’s similar and not completely unobtainable”

Peace Out Goodbye GIF by NETFLIX
Hit him with your hammer Aph!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a horrible feeling we're all going to be disappointed with the Kennedy trade.

Has Austin ever got anything of significant value back for any of the players we've lost, that were getting a game at that time? Obtained virtually nothing for any of SPS, Stocker, Setterfield, Dow, Martin, Owies. Yeah most of those may be ordinary types most of the time, but so is John Noble. Kennedy is a better player, but we've rather disrespectfully forced him out.

I honestly think 25 would be a fair trade, just can't see us negotiating well enough to get that. I hope to be proven wrong on this point. Let's see.
I have no expectations. So won’t be disappointed.

I have a horrible feeling we're all going to be disappointed with the Kennedy trade.

Has Austin ever got anything of significant value back for any of the players we've lost, that were getting a game at that time? Obtained virtually nothing for any of SPS, Stocker, Setterfield, Dow, Martin, Owies. Yeah most of those may be ordinary types most of the time, but so is John Noble. Kennedy is a better player, but we've rather disrespectfully forced him out.

I honestly think 25 would be a fair trade, just can't see us negotiating well enough to get that. I hope to be proven wrong on this point. Let's see.
Didn't Owies just get us pick 3 lmao?

SOS: we would like Kemp

Austin : Best I can do is Lewis Young.
images.jpeg-4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back