Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

By the way, if Kennedy is getting interest from the Dogs, why wouldn't we look at Caleb Daniel?

We're a team that has a lot right, but too slow and lacks good footskills. And our midfield has too many of the same guy., A Kennedy for Daniel type shift would seem to me to be a winner. I think we'd benefit tremendously from a distributor in the back half who can (on his day) rack up 20+ kicks and do damage with it.

We don't need the cap relief and we're not going to be able to replace him with a quality replacement.

Yeah no thanks. If you want him come again next year when he's had another year raising his trade value.

But if we let him go for 32 then us pushing him out and them asking is 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other. Not a huge fan but will be disappointed if we trade him for that unless we have time to convert he and Kennedy into something worthwhile.
32 would be a great get. We need to stop asking the world for our players and over-rating their worth in a trade market. Take the heart out of it and use the head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't need the cap relief and we're not going to be able to replace him with a quality replacement.

Yeah no thanks. If you want him come again next year when he's had another year raising his trade value.

Yep, Happy to look at future pick/s for him next year but not this year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

32 would be a great get. We need to stop asking the world for our players and over-rating their worth in a trade market. Take the heart out of it and use the head.
And hope the BC bid doesn’t come before then so we can draft a replacement who’s ready to step up round 1 and can also cover both ends of the field?…

Just dumb.

By the way, if Kennedy is getting interest from the Dogs, why wouldn't we look at Caleb Daniel?

We're a team that has a lot right, but too slow and lacks good footskills. And our midfield has too many of the same guy., A Kennedy for Daniel type shift would seem to me to be a winner. I think we'd benefit tremendously from a distributor in the back half who can (on his day) rack up 20+ kicks and do damage with it.
He's slow, can't defend at all and is past his best. Be better giving games to Wilson and Cowan to continue developing. Or even Ollie or Elijah tested down there who are far better defensively.

OK...the head says he's young, has AFL qualities, likely first in line in the event of a KPF or KPD injury, still improving...and 32 is a risky pick.

I suppose it’s a positive that our players create interest….but for it to be considered it has to be an extremely good deal, ie: overs

There is absolutely NOTHING logical about taking Pick #32 for Kemp.

Jewel in the crown for Freo, doesnt need to be defensively accountable there. I'd take Bolton at 1 in this years draft, no one else can do what does.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
They were lucky that the pies gave them a really good pick for Schultz, makes it a bit easier to do the deal.

If Saints want to do a deal for Kemp - OK

direct swap - we'll take Wilkie/Windhager/Caminiti and we can trade Kemp.

Want quality? Give quality.

Bet SOS tells us to **** off.
Exactly pony up Steve

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back