Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

What if we get pick 32 and 45 for Kemp from St Kilda and then package 32, 45 and 44 (for Kennedy) to GWS for pick 15?
- values Kemp at about pick 20 which I think is reasonable (we aren’t getting anywhere near pick 7 or 8)
- gets us in the range of Berry, Hottom or Trainor
Why would GWS give up 15 for those picks?

What if we get pick 32 and 45 for Kemp from St Kilda and then package 32, 45 and 44 (for Kennedy) to GWS for pick 15?
- values Kemp at about pick 20 which I think is reasonable (we aren’t getting anywhere near pick 7 or 8)
Why would the Giants give us 15?
They don't need points to match an academy player.

I wonder if his brother Ben approves?😜

We could have traded for Dan Houston but decided to package up 12 and 14 in the most even draft evahhhhh and move Jack backwards when everyone knows he wants to be our starting ruckman.

/delete

B: Geth Weitering bran
HB: Aph Silvagni ODN

Nothing gets past this defence either.

Run Away Donald Glover GIF by Childish Gambino

I'm the unaccountable half back who gets forward of the ball to try to get a goal, then points and yells at the other back flankers for not covering my man.

this was the first season Kennedy has ever played more than 17 games.

The previous 6 years at Carlton he played a total of 75 games, so under 12 a year.
if it's the dogs than I'm ok with it any other club would be different. I'll be cheering him on

I'm the unaccountable half back who gets forward of the ball to try to get a goal, then points and yells at the other back flankers for not covering my man.

Half Paul Bower half Bret Thornton. You angry emu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lemmey may not be ready yet and can't be expecting McMahon to play many senior games next year if he gets picked up. Unless Saints offer a player we need or a very good pick I'm keeping Kemp.

I'm different. Lemmey will have his third pre season. It's now or never. McMahon is mature enough to play straight away if good enough

JSOS will be playing CHB in 2025

I love that we think enough of JSOS to give him an important and challenging role and back him in.

That’s what I’d be hoping for, though I’d probably accept anything up to early/mid 20s.

I'm different. Lemmey will have his third pre season. It's now or never. McMahon is mature enough to play straight away if good enough
I guess we will see but I would like Kemp on the list unless we get a great offer. He is young, versatile and has plenty of development left in him.

Half Paul Bower half Bret Thornton. You angry emu.

Man, some powerful flashbacks there.

Aimlessly running up the ground before randomly flicking a handball out to a stationary teammate.

I guess we will see but I would like Kemp on the list unless we get a great offer. He is young, versatile and has plenty of development left in him.
He could become our Waterman...just needs time and consistency of position

Lemmey may not be ready yet and can't be expecting McMahon to play many senior games next year if he gets picked up. Unless Saints offer a player we need or a very good pick I'm keeping Kemp.
I bet McMahon—who to be clear has deficiencies, second efforts being one of them—would have played in the last couple of rounds of last year if he was on the list.

We could have traded for Dan Houston but decided to package up 12 and 14 in the most even draft evahhhhh and move Jack backwards when everyone knows he wants to be our starting ruckman.

/delete

The top 5 in most drafts far exceed the rest...even in good years. You may get a very good player lower down, but these days, you'll generally get a jet in the top 5 (unless you really heck it up - whch we've never done before :tearsofjoy: )

I'm with you there. My worry with Lemmey was that he was going to get stuck behind Charlie and Harry as a forward. However there is a position right open for him as a KPD. If he wants to grab that with both hands, it is his for the taking. May not get a better chance than this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back