Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like many are pleased if we get 3 and lose 12 14 and Owies.
To me that seems like us being done over.

Feel free to try and convince me otherwise.
Agreed. I’m normally all for trading up and wished we went hard for Sheezel a couple years ago and although excited we get to the top end of the draft Incant help but think given it’s a deep and even draft we would have been better served holding the two picks. Of course I’m very happy to be wrong. Also the value the trade puts on Owies is a bit hard to fathom given he kicked >30 goals this year.

I remember reading a gazillion posts here last night absolutely shit canning the Suns for what they were getting out of the Houston deal, two future 1sts, the player they wanted (Noble) and dumping Lukosiuos $1.2 million salary for the next two seasons and the Atkins salary dump as well.

We've given up our 1st this year and our 1st next year for pick 3 and some junk picks and yet we've killed it? Doesn't really make sense to me. :think:

Agreed. Our future first rounder was going to be pushed so far back it wasn't a real first round pick anyway.

Getting chances at top 3 picks in the draft just don't come along unless you're in full on bottom out mode or just lost a gun player in a trade. And we got it by selling our pick 35+ from next year.

This is a very good chance to get the best player in an all time draft. The sort of difference making player that you usually can't even trade for.

Sometimes you have to take the win.

Why is this a move that shows he's bitter? If we're happy to move Kemp on for pick 8 then that's a trade that works for everyone - just because it's SOS doesn't mean it's some kind of revenge tour. If he's happy to pay overs for a contracted kid then win-win afaic.
This isn't the first and wont be the last with SOS and the CFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Daicos is a generational talent, but could spend a lot of his career at the wrong end of the table. (Something we know to well unfortunately)

Footy gods, please make it so...

Kennedy and Kemp for 8

8 we take the Viking

realistically Kemp is not going anywhere without paying overs, he’s a required player and he has just cemented himself as a best 22 player

Why sell low when he has just begun his upward trajectory?

If 8 isn’t involved I really hope we don’t so much as pick up the phone

a straight swap for Sam Walsh would be a better outcome...we should use pick3 on the best big defender.

No! Next time you think of trading Walsh……

Dont Even Think About It Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back