Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Realistically Kennedy was probably going to struggle going into next year if Lord comes on and he is already behind Hewitt. Lord's late season form makes me hopefully he can step in and Carroll early in the season showed something.

Similar situation with Owies who would be behind JSOS and Moir as that medium forward. Realistically Owies doesn't play as a small.

Happy with both players being moved on.

Just wandered over to the filths board,apparently Mcrae has a new philosophy,players not picks let’s see how they go in the next few years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

MacRae doesn't care just wants to try to win a flag in 2025.
My minds blown as to how theyre going to rebuild after 2025 with so many players that will retire and bare minimum youth.

Remind me to never again venture over to the saints board.

" f off"
"gronk"
"GAGF"

Should have learnt from when I told them Battle was leaving months ago, quite upset they are that we banned their boy

Speak to idiots, get idiotic responses...

Their boy was acting like a clown on here and got what he deserved... I'm happy it's ruffled their feathers.

I don’t normally rate what Brereton says but I think he nails this about the draft.

Having a pick inside the top 3 can get you a player you can build a side around perhaps an all time great,having a pick around pick 12 gets you a good player.

What not have the opportunity in getting another Bont/Cripps instead of a Bruhn/Gibcus

Big difference.

Our best two players were taken at 13

I don’t normally rate what Brereton says but I think he nails this about the draft.

Having a pick inside the top 3 can get you a player you can build a side around perhaps an all time great,having a pick around pick 12 gets you a good player.

What not have the opportunity in getting another Bont/Cripps instead of a Bruhn/Gibcus

Big difference.

We got Crippa at 13! Doh🤦

Owies had to go.

We were potentially going to exceed our quota of extroverts next season .

Can’t have more than two on the list at any one time.

Hopefully Austin can find enough young men who own a pair of slippers to fill the list spots for 2025. 😃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m fine with it.

Nobody outside the club can really know what’s going on.

Seemed to be a reliable contributor but maybe he didn’t play by team rules in order to get his goals.

On a broader issue though, we are a timid bunch.
Timid?

I’m confused you don’t know why Owies was let go. It’s been covered at length on here. As for reliable contributor, you must have him mixed up with someone else

you only have to look at hit out numbers if him vs the other ruck to see he got killed
Hit outs, hit out to advantage & effective clearance are all very different things.
Winning the tap means exactly nothing if u don’t get an effective clearance.
Taps won means less than nothing, we often won clearance and still couldn’t make it effective a lot of the time.
JSOS more than holds his own when significantly outsized.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back