Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a rumor.

Some of our most exciting prospects have been out injured for yonks - Marchbank and above all Cuningham.

A midfield with the addition Stocker, Cuners, Cerra
Cunningham for me was at the top of the list of our youngsters mis managed this year before his injury.. break out game in midfield then back to forward pocket… was exactly what we needed in there too. Madness

Cunningham for me was at the top of the list of our youngsters mis managed this year before his injury.. break out game in midfield then back to forward pocket… was exactly what we needed in there too. Madness
He was very quickly becoming my favourite player - beautiful kick of the footy to chests and kicked some great running goals. Hope he slots straight back in when back to full health 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh doesn’t really seem like an upgrade to me assistant wise, stale appointments. If Ross becomes coach I’m hoping he brings Lenny Hayes and McQuaulter or possibly Kingsley
And you know they are better than Harvey how exactly?

Ok, so glad you're happy to have barker and co back then if you honestly don't think its an upgrade

How exactly do we know who is and isn’t a good assistant/line coach?

Or whether they work well and have chemistry with the to-be head coach?

I just feel whoever is making the decisions would have a better idea than our general ‘Vibe/feel’.

meh
Do they come from a winning or successful environment? Did help develop the players and made the players better? Just my assessment and opinion which doesn’t mean much ...

Didn’t say they were better or worse than Harvey, they seem to me like pretty similar appointments
So why state you prefer the others than if you have zero idea of the qualities they would bring? Seems a very meh comment as you like to state.

Harvey would be a very positive appointment and would bring a wealth of knowledge. I dont see any reason what so ever to shit can the possibility for the sake of saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back