Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well Sayers has come out and publicly said the the club is looking for a successful, experienced at AFL level coach, so it it doesn't seem like it will be a promising rookie coach again, although I have big wraps for Adem Yze.

Unfortunately the club has seemingly backed itself into a corner where they will have to hire Lyon or Clarkson, least that is my interpretation of events, more than happy if proven wrong.

Time will tell I guess.

Why the big wrap for Adem Yze? not having a crack, just interested to know why you think Adem would be a good appointment?

The rumour regarding Dunstan has legs. You (GCS) and Carlton are front runners.
Was happy to go to Adleiade last year - but they sort of screwed him over, so despite their interest this year, hes not currently keen, despite them coming for him again.

Grew up a Port supporter but I cant see any mutual interest at this point based on list balance (despite Port originally intending to draft him in his draft year).

One 'minor' concern I would have on him is he appears to have had 'issues' with two senior coaches now - ie not been a fan of them, is it the coaches or is it him.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Rosscoe, where'd that Dunstan rumour come from? I can see you've since removed it, which is curious.

I'd personally rather we play Matty Kennedy and run a fit Martin, Williams and Philp, Kemp, Dow through there with Crippa hopefully being the big dog again in 2022.

Dunstan might prefer a change of scenery and under someone like Ross might get a decent go if the form is there.

As a low cost, low risk option - I don't mind. Maybe a DFA or for a late pick.

George Hewett looking likely as FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back