Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I love doing this... let's bust out the first 2022 B22 for the offseason.

FB: Saad Jones Plowman
HB: Williams Weitering Stocker
C: Docherty Cripps Walsh
R: DeKoning Cerra Dow
HF: Martin Curnow Cuningham
FF: Honey McKay Silvagni

Int: Curnow, Kennedy, McGovern, Setters, SPS, Fisher Newnes, Newman, O'Brien, Owies, Philp, Pitto, Kemp etc etc etc. whoever survives the cull.

Yewww beauty.

You think we should get a running commentary?
They have said we're doing a review, and we're doing it. There have hardly been any leaks, which is why the media is so shitty. It will all come out soon enough, hopefully today (within a week of our season finishing).
No, a running commentary would be DURING the review. By the way, I like the fact that there very few leaks. Thats is positive.
However, it was tabled a week ago. Sure, process it and get your ducks in a row but if you know you know. If people are to go, then go and move on. The sooner we put it too rest the better. Just my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because I love doing this... let's bust out the first 2022 B22 for the offseason.

FB: Saad Jones Plowman
HB: Williams Weitering Stocker
C: Docherty Cripps Walsh
R: DeKoning Cerra Dow
HF: Martin Curnow Cuningham
FF: Honey McKay Silvagni

Int: Curnow, Kennedy, McGovern, Setters, SPS, Fisher Newnes, Newman, O'Brien, Owies, Philp, Pitto, Kemp etc etc etc. whoever survives the cull.

Yewww beauty.
Could you imagine if Parker is squeezed out of Sydney and added to that team with Clarko coaching us??

OMFG! đź‘Śđź‘Śđź‘Ť

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back