Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion hasn't changed, nor would it if we appointed a coach an hour after removing Teague or waiting 40 odd days
The longer this goes on, the more comfortable I will be with the coach that is ultimately selected.

We are clearly being thorough and working to a timeline with which we are comfortable.

The media articles are page fillers of zero value.

Cats Board meeting today. Chris Scott future on the agenda.

I’m also hoping Selwood stands down as Captain so that Sticks retains the record…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Goodness. slashin_velvet and Coops93 bringing in a new era of bluemours.

We now have:
-real rumours: B70 etc (aka bluemours)
-fake bluemours: SV/other deepfakers impersonating B70
-fake rumours: faucon/NotSOS etc.
-non-rumours: clueless people like J08 etc.
-fake non-rumours: SV/other deepfakers impersonating J08 etc.
-real bloomers: underwear etc.

“Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you are right.“ - Ricky Gervais

I don’t work for the club and don’t really need to justify what happened but I continue to love Carlton so maybe consider this:

Timing in business is not always linear.

Confirmation of roles is sometimes prosaic.

An organisation can’t control each individual at all times and definitely not people outside of it trying to get in.

The timing may be the candidate’s not the club’s.

Ducks in a row, pineapples, dominoes, hotdogs . . . try juggling all that at once.

and finally, are Melbourne and Western Bulldogs respected because of media perception and timing or is it actually footballing ability that leads to media fawning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I wanna call Essendon the filth I will, I’ll call them whatever I want

Care to respond to these posts!

Slow news days and now we are getting our two biggest rivals mixed up on here…

I see the mixup.

It's Essendon, not Collingwood.

Should never mix your Filths with your Scums

The longer this goes on, the more comfortable I will be with the coach that is ultimately selected.

We are clearly being thorough and working to a timeline with which we are comfortable.

The media articles are page fillers of zero value.
The reason it is taking so long is because our preferred options are not interested. We would have appointed by now if Sayers had got his way.

While we're on the Kray twins - a bit of their bottle wouldn't go astray; they'd have pocketed more than a few hard-ball-gets. Whoever becomes our new CEO could also use a finger or two of Reggie's deep philosophy on life - 'in all clubs you get the occasional drunk' (I do know I resort to popular culture a little too often, but I get SFA of ITK, TDK, KKK to K-Tel)

always considered the filth and scum terms to be utterly childish and have never used them..........have never heard any supporter at a game use them either, that's pronounced eyetha, adding sneering superiority to the message..........

always considered the filth and scum terms to be utterly childish and have never used them..........have never heard any supporter at a game use them either, that's pronounced eyetha, adding sneering superiority to the message..........
Agreed, I've always found them childish and a little cringey when reading it. Also never heard them used in real life.

I've always thought they are entirely appropriate and very accurate nomenclature.
And I reserve the right to use them as and when I choose.
How's that for childish

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back