Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven’t seen my elderly parents for months. I can’t visit a sick friend in hospital. But if I were interviewing at the Carlton football club I’d be a free man. Ridiculous

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Anyone can fly into Vic or NSW from a State that is not in lockdown . If returning you need to get a permit and isolate.
Not sure that Voss would be prepared to do that unless he has the job .

Could put the information together.

Info from within the club, LOB is going to be staying.

Info from LOB, he hasn't signed anything... yet.

Could just be working through details and he doesn't want to be confirming anything.

Hope he stays.

exactly, offer might be written up
But not handed it to him yet, the club may have decided to keep him

Anyone can fly into Vic or NSW from a State that is not in lockdown . If returning you need to get a permit and isolate.

He's probably lined up other meetings with clubs for assistant roles if it doesn't work out. I have a feeling Port are keen to move him on.

Some okay TV shows with Schitts Creek and Kim’s Convenience.

Trailer Park Boys is the greatest thing Canada has 4ver produced. Don't @ me

Back on topic, I have a feeling tomorrow we will announce Michael Voss is the new Carlton coach and this board will again go into meltdown central.

He wasn't my pick as coach but I will support him with an open mind and a fresh/clean slate.

I’m not looking forward to SOS being on Trade Radio. I’d actually just prefer SOS to shut up.

You made some pretty horrendous decisions along the way, mate. Don’t throw stones now.

Keep your integrity and legacy in tact and don’t go down this path.

It can’t make things easy for JSOS too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Canada has produced some excellent film comedians: Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Dan Aykroyd, John Candy and others. Also Captain Kirk himself & Marty McFly are well known Canucks.
Probably the harshest film review I've ever seen was of Bruce Almighty starring Jim Carey.

The review in full was "Canadian f/wit plays God. Who cares"

He's probably lined up other meetings with clubs for assistant roles if it doesn't work out. I have a feeling Port are keen to move him on.

I did find it strange to read all the press from them re him. I mean, if he’s so good, surely you’d do anything to retain him. It’s like they are playing the salesman pitch, somewhat.

I’m not looking forward to SOS being on Trade Radio. I’d actually just prefer SOS to shut up.

You made some pretty horrendous decisions along the way, mate. Don’t throw stones now.

Keep your integrity and legacy in tact and don’t go down this path.

It can’t make things easy for JSOS too.
There is a write up of his appearance today on afl.com.au. amongst other things, SPS played out of position, not sure why carlton want Hewitt giants might be better off trading Coniglio etc

I've always rated highly people in leadership positions in all walks of life that are intelligent, have a thirst for knowledge and can articulate well. I could be way off the mark here, but Voss has never really struck me as that type of person. Oviously a great player and leader on the field...and nothing personal against the bloke...I'm just not convinced he's the type of person you want as a head coach. Hope I'm wrong.

Cos he deleted that
And then said
IF
we don't get Clarko or Lyon.
So
Some of us are waiting to see if any Lyon news happens.
Plus
Since then,
We've heard thay Kingsley and Voss presented today
Also
That fella with the giant footsteps...someone called E.Quake I think, put in a pretty spectacular effort.
So
It ain't over yet.

E.Quake might be the one to get the job. He's certainly put some much needed rumble into the place...lol.

If it was me & it was a possibility of getting a job I’d been working on for the last 8 years & I was on holidays (his off season) I’d get on the plane and go to Victoria and risk not being able to get back (in my case that’s to WA so no way the clown lets me back in). It wouldn’t only need to be the possibility and I’d be on the plane, to give myself the best chance to get it. I wouldn’t be saying to the potential employer “Hey ill come to Melbourne but only if you guarantee me the job first”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back