Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Richmond board nuffies seem convinced we will trade Paddy to them.

They must be running out of kool aid at Tigerland. No chance of that happening.

He is a required player whom i firmly believe will play his best footy next year under Vossy.

Haven't been Dow's biggest fan in the past, but what we saw from him in the 2nd half of last year really has me excited and optimistic.

Some players just probably need an extra season or two to develop as players than others, and that is perfectly okay.

I mentioned it elsewhere, imagine if Cerra can "rub off" on Dow, you would have to keep Dow around for next year just on the chance that it happens, the result would be substantial for the Blues.

We should not under estimate the significance of this award and the positive implications it will have on developing culture.
certain people at the club would have put a shitload of work into that submission............

saw this in the media thread - can only mean one thing

DESTINATION!!
Dunno if any of Teague, Barker, Amos, Stanton, Bruce would agree but good on em.

Dunno if any of Teague, Barker, Amos, Stanton, Bruce would agree but good on em.
think people are missing the point - every business makes staff changes - employer of choice simply means we are qualified in core aspects that are seen as, to use an old fashioned term, best practice - it has nothing to do with people working there forever or not being let go or even fired - some people are dismissed because a company is fully compliant with these standards.........

I mentioned it elsewhere, imagine if Cerra can "rub off" on Dow, you would have to keep Dow around for next year just on the chance that it happens, the result would be substantial for the Blues.

I was thinking the same thing. Same draft, couple of picks apart. If a bit of competition doesn't spark Dow then nothing will. I'm still optimistic he can be a very good player

I'd rather look at Breust from the Hawks hard rubbish collection. He'd cost much less and would contribute more than Wingard.

The only one i'd consider a decent pick on is JOM, but even then it would be a pick in the 20s which they wouldn't take, so it's probably moot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with Sayer's doing what he's doing. He doesn't have the media, tv, radio slots that a Koshie, Eddie have/had and is obviously a real passionate Carlton man who has come in as president to get the footballing stuff back on track. Cook is more of a behind the scenes man so having Sayers be the face is fine as long as he knows when to stay out of footy dept matters. Cerra did say a part of his swaying to us was the changes and the positivity around the club and I'd think part of Sayers being confident and selling us publicly and telling media to kinda get stuffed may have played a part.

Voss needs to get Cripps back to his best and get Dow to fulfil his potential. We need 1-2 more midfielders to step up outside of Cripps, Walsh, Cerra, Hewitt
Absolutely the players you mentioned are a quality combination, but if we don’t warn them to become exhausted approaching finals we need another 2/3 players to support them, throughout the season. That’s the trick

Sam 'The Forgotten Man' Philp is looking in ridiculously good shape on Nic Newman's instagram post #pipes

josh honey should never shave his head again though

Don't thing JOM, Mitchell and Wingard would be too upset. They came to the club for Clarko and what he sold... now with Mitchell in command they're obviously changing tact from the direction Clarko wanted to go and these 3 as long as remunerated as they have been and probably even get a longer contract at a new club wont be too fussed.

Being an employer of choice also means moving on underperformers - nothing worse for a business than tolerating underperformers, particularly if they are showing no signs of improvement and also create negative/toxic work environment.

Don't thing JOM, Mitchell and Wingard would be too upset. They came to the club for Clarko and what he sold... now with Mitchell in command they're obviously changing tact from the direction Clarko wanted to go and these 3 as long as remunerated as they have been and probably even get a longer contract at a new club wont be too fussed.

Agree I think they’d all be on board with it

Dow already has Ed and Walsh to rub off on. I think if Dow is going to make it as a gun, it'll have to be through a combination of his own determination + coaches putting him in the right positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back