Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great, we've got a guy who thinks he is more knowledgeable and informed than literally 99.99% of the medical establishment...
We have about 30 guys who think they are more knowledgeable than 99.9% of the AFL when it comes to being anti-tackle pressure

Seems a bit hypocritical that they name the AFLW player and not the AFL player
AFL players are in the off-season and there is no requirement at this point for players to vaccinated as they are not training/playing.

AFLW teams are in full training and the timing of vaccination requirements therefore different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just saw on the news there is a Carlton player refusing to get vaccinated but they wouldn’t disclose who…came here to see if anyone is in the know

You can be damn sure Liddle is to blame..😡😡

AFL players are in the off-season and there is no requirement at this point for players to vaccinated as they are not training/playing.

AFLW teams are in full training and the timing of vaccination requirements therefore different.
True didn't think of that

Sure. Well a certain key defender started following Voice for Victoria the antivax page on Instagram before deleting his Instagram account, so we will see if it's him.
Yes it’s been speculated who it is and may well be accurate. However there is no current requirement for AFL players in the off-season to be vaccinated and no one knows the circumstances of why this player is not vaccinated.

Yes it’s been speculated who it is and may well be accurate. However there is no current requirement for AFL players in the off-season to be vaccinated and no one knows the circumstances of why this player is not vaccinated.

We do know his reason is not an authorised one (medical contraindication or similar) or there would be no issue. What reason would make this better?

I think I know who it is but don't want to be the first person here to say....let's wait for the official announcement.

I'm a manager and one of the hardest most awkward experiences I've had is having to have conversations with staff about mandatory vaccinations, essentially telling people they won't be able to work if they don't get one. I'm so pro vaccination and got mine as soon as I could and would encourage everyone to get one as well. But damn it was weird involving myself in people's private medical decisions with the threat of them losing their job.

There’s a difference between people who are anti vax and anti mandatory vax. Few people need to learn the difference…..
The vax isn't mandatory. The AFL's rule is specific to players and patrons that want to play/attend a stadium with a crowd of up to 100,000 people - which is just logical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back