Pickitt
The Majestic
MC Bad Genius
eth-dog
The Filth Wizard*
EnolaGay*

*facing modkill if no vote
I guess I'm not ****ing playing then

Hmmmm I got a village read off sante yesterday - which means he easily could have been one of the two picked up by evil...be interesting to see if there's a swing late here...
i'm happy to change just making sure the majority was onto someone else.

I guess I'm not ******* playing then
I Win Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Sante.

Official vote thanks ClarkeM. I’m the SK. Evil are definitely Jack The Godfather Tarkyn_24 (unless intimidated) and 3KZ is Football. Most obvious votes ever today. Pretty dumb by them though, because I could have been the evil doc. Extremely poor play by evil but they got lucky. I was spewing when I saw I was SK because I knew I’d be an early target and I cbf fighting off the votes

Sante.

Official vote thanks ClarkeM. I’m the SK. Evil are definitely Jack The Godfather Tarkyn_24 (unless intimidated) and 3KZ is Football. Most obvious votes ever today. Pretty dumb by them though, because I could have been the evil doc. Extremely poor play by evil but they got lucky. I was spewing when I saw I was SK because I knew I’d be an early target and I cbf fighting off the votes
Is this the game? this is how we figure out who people are? wow thats exciting....

Or let me live and I’ll take them out one by one. My plan was to take out Grand Uncle Horace tonight because he is giving off serious evil vibes too
Hmm I like an early SK reveal and plan to keep you alive it tickles my fancy and I'm a big one for killing outted baddies but in this game we just may need the extra set of hands for a day or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sante.

Wow.
I also had suspicions re Jack, seems a bit bleeding obvious indeed.
Thanks for the help mate even though you don't owe us anything.

Or let me live and I’ll take them out one by one. My plan was to take out Grand Uncle Horace tonight because he is giving off serious evil vibes too

lol … Sante is a minor slow speed bump. I haven’t engaged in the Billy v Sante tosh.

But yep. Take him out! He is desparate.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

VOTER - VOTEE - POST NUMBER

chip - billy - 681
billy - ninja - 682
bluelegs- billy - 683
tarks - sante - 684
crowy - bluelegs - 702
mp - billy - 706
dogs - chip - 714
chilli - 3kz - 715
sante - porps - 718