Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather evil makes their kills and THEN the amulet holder come out and get it to the Flogs. Right?
yes and it would work best if they post in the thread if their kill failed so we know when they've all been submitted

yes and it would work best if they post in the thread if their kill failed so we know when they've all been submitted
Since no one has PMs everyone will need to post their actions directly to the thread. This will be the fastest game of WW ever!

I was working on the assumption they'd all hit for some reason, but that's a fair point. How long do you think it'll be before they all give it a crack? Now I think about it, probably won't shoot until much later in the phase.

Since no one has PMs everyone will need to post their actions directly to the thread. This will be the fastest game of WW ever!
Ok. No wuzzas
I just did some stretches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pammycakes trying really hard to convince everyone she didn't get a PM
I didn't get a pm.
Do you think I'd bother trying to understand whats going on and asking obvious questions if I did?
No I'd just shut up and lurk.
I am trying to work hard at understanding. So shoot me for it.
I get blamed for how I play an imaginative game and then when I play it straight down the line I get this.
Ok I'll go back to being a free radical if you want. Is that what you want?

not sure how you got a soft claim, but if you don’t take your vote of me - i will kill you this very day phase
I saw you mention the amulet, I am protected, fire away

I didn't get a pm.
Do you think I'd bother trying to understand whats going on and asking obvious questions if I did?
No I'd just shut up and lurk.
I am trying to work hard at understanding. So shoot me for it.
I get blamed for how I play an imaginative game and then when I play it straight down the line I get this.
Ok I'll go back to being a free radical if you want. Is that what you want?
Play however you want to play but you're an intelligent person and have played enough games by now that it seemed to me the questions being asked were disingenuous/some kind of ruse. That was just my read on it, but I've been wrong plenty before and if I am again here, it won't be the last.

Oh good for a minute I thought you were going to claim an evil… hey wait a minute!
Maybe I should for fun and frivolity. That's all us villagers have left. Not even any dignity in this village. Or clothes.

I was working on the assumption they'd all hit for some reason, but that's a fair point. How long do you think it'll be before they all give it a crack? Now I think about it, probably won't shoot until much later in the phase.
That's what I'm doing

423160361_928760215297887_8170182744582793518_n.jpg

Here's the Village Butchers Choice Cuts then. A side of ClarkeM sliced and diced would be nice. Thanks boncer34
Play however you want to play but you're an intelligent person and have played enough games by now that it seemed to me the questions being asked were disingenuous/some kind of ruse. That was just my read on it, but I've been wrong plenty before and if I am again here, it won't be the last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back