pickettline

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2002
Traralgon Vic Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
new york yankees
oh !how leigh colbert must have enjoyed the boos that he received from the geelong fans today. it must have seemed like music to his ears. a performance like his today shows why the roos were so keen to get him.while his pace would barely trouble touche turtle(perhaps tamsyn could help him in that regard), his courage and the ability to read the play gave him by far his best game for the roos.congratulations leigh, and may there be plenty more like that one.

roos to rule in 2002

byron is best

Is it me or has Colby fired up over the last few weeks ?

He seems a lot more confident and has had a go at a couple of his opponents.

Good on him.

Golly scarlett just got his hand to that ball - almost a goal

Originally posted by kmartkid
Is it me or has Colby fired up over the last few weeks ?

He seems a lot more confident and has had a go at a couple of his opponents.

Good on him.

Golly scarlett just got his hand to that ball - almost a goal

Yep, I agree with that.

I think it may be that Colby is no longer sub-conciously thinking about injuries and is playing with confidence. He is getting better every week and is now in our top 10 best players IMO.

I also think it has a lot to do with the support he has had from all the players and administration at this club - unlike his last club that made him captain and then dumped on him when he got injured.

Originally posted by pickettline
oh !how leigh colbert must have enjoyed the boos that he received from the geelong fans today. it must have seemed like music to his ears.

Was talking to a mate about tha cat supporters booing him, and I said (jokingly) the Nth supporters should dress up in Cats gear and boo him as well if that helps him to fire up. ;) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

boos music too his ears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back