News Box Hill v Essendon VFL Practice match

Remove this Banner Ad

Really excited to hear about the development from Morris and Maginness over the course of this BHH season. 12 AFL listed players starting on the field!

Thought Cousins was injured. Very disappointed he wasn't named for round 1 now. Personally would have had him in before Howe. Oh well. Hope he plays well.

Thought Cousins was injured. Very disappointed he wasn't named for round 1 now. Personally would have had him in before Howe. Oh well. Hope he plays well.
He was never going to leapfrog players that played their role against North, when he’s been nursing a niggle.

He was never going to leapfrog players that played their role against North, when he’s been nursing a niggle.

Yeah, certainly just disappointed on a personal level. Loved what he showed late last season and in the game against the Dogs. Hopefully gets his chance soon enough through great form, not injury to a current best 22 player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like what I saw of Reeves at training when playing deep and its good that he's putting it into practice on gameday.

At 208cm and mobile, having a ruckman of this size with some forward craft is exactly what we need.

Like what I saw of Reeves at training when playing deep and its good that he's putting it into practice on gameday.

At 208cm and mobile, having a ruckman of this size with some forward craft is exactly what we need.
I'm starting to think we're more likely than not to see him debut this year.

I'm starting to think we're more likely than not to see him debut this year.
Yeah, maybe. They might give him a taste later in the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back