Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Colin Young:
Doing a good job finding something for Acres in a bad situation and just getting Acres the best deal he can or only too eager to help ship Acres off and grab another commission along the way while getting his higher profile client where he wants to go?
Genuinely question, am a complete outsider on this and wouldn't know Young from a bar of soap, he just seems to be a big presence around Freo stuff, half the list is under his management.

Problem with this deal for Freo is Peter Bell probably does lose a bit of credibility from a fans PR view following his strong initial stance, but I think they will be fine in the long run, if Acres can live up to his potential.

Fourth rounder seems more correct the age was saying first rounder and I was going WTF?

Problem with this deal for Freo is Peter Bell probably does lose a bit of credibility from a fans PR view following his strong initial stance, but I think they will be fine in the long run, if Acres can live up to his potential.

There is no problem. Just what people want to believe.

You've shown to flip flop depending on the opinions of the latest article.

hang on, they've known Hill has wanted to go there for weeks and that's the best photoshop job they can do??

if that's the quality of the social media team, little wonder their trading team is so shoddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the word was that Acres didnt WANT to leave?

He didn't, but when you get told by your club that you will get limited game time in 2020, and no contract after that, you kinda need to take what's offered.

Pretty rough by St Kilda to throw Acres under the bus and send him to Freo.

There is no problem. Just what people want to believe.

You've shown to flip flop depending on the opinions of the latest article.

Admittedly you are probably right, but as I say, Freo could well win this trade comfortably if Acres can live up to his potential (and that s a big if)

If Longmuir (who seems like a pretty astute choice as coach) can play him in his best position constantly, he will be a terrific asset for Freo, plus you have a bit more flexibility in this year's draft..

Possibly be a win-win deal for both clubs, Saints on short term, but Freo long term.

Anyhow I wish both players and clubs all the e St going forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Back