Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I found three different source that said Bell wanted two first or Hill would not be traded.

I can find about 47 articles that are saying Brad Hills new contract is worth 900k per year but if you say that to a Saints supporter apparently it's not true.

Why would my club care, if as you say, Tom Morris has a relationship to my club?

I will say, you may have to be careful what you post.

Read into that what you want.
is that you Tom lol

Thanks for the heads up re being careful, you might want to send out a blanket post across BF advising the same. Cheers!

Why would my club care, if as you say, Tom Morris has a relationship to my club?

I will say, you may have to be careful what you post.

Read into that what you want.
Tom Morris is an interesting one. I've been googling him and his articles for the last hour. His reporting makes it seem like he is still employed by St Kilda. How many twitter accounts is he responsible for? His own, fox sports, st kilda? He seems to quote himself quite a lot using other alias' or hats. The articles he has written in the last two weeks read as if he is writing for Fox news rather than Fox Sports. They are highly partisan and serve someone's agenda but I'm not certain of who. My guess is that one person he serves is Colin Young. He dances to Young's beat and gets fed news and gossip from Young. One article looked like he passed on a message from Colin Young threatening Fremantle.

He also has written a strange piece about Blake Acres. The Blake Acres piece seemed to be reassuring Saints supporters that Blake wasn't in St Kilda's plans going forward so not to sweat it if he goes to Fremantle.

Please PM me if I am out of the loop and missing something.

Tom Morris is an interesting one. I've been googling him and his articles for the last hour. His reporting makes it seem like he is still employed by St Kilda. How many twitter accounts is he responsible for? His own, fox sports, st kilda? He seems to quote himself quite a lot using other alias' or hats. The articles he has written in the last two weeks read as if he is writing for Fox news rather than Fox Sports. They are highly partisan and serve someone's agenda but I'm not certain of who. My guess is that one person he serves is Colin Young. He dances to Young's beat and gets fed news and gossip from Young. One article looked like he passed on a message from Colin Young threatening Fremantle.

He also has written a strange piece about Blake Acres. The Blake Acres piece seemed to be reassuring Saints supporters that Blake wasn't in St Kilda's plans going forward so not to sweat it if he goes to Fremantle.

Please PM me if I am out of the loop and missing something.
Yep, its all a big Tom Morris conspiracy!

There's a lot of gloating to be done yet, even if it ends up a completely fair deal there'll be Saints fans in here claiming they 'bent us over' no doubt.
ahh 'Bent us over' has been coming all thread from you guys. No matter what was happening the gloating was about Bell. Enjoy pick 10 mate!

ahh 'Bent us over' has been coming all thread from you guys. No matter what was happening the gloating was about Bell. Enjoy pick 10 mate!

We'll do that along with Acres, 58 and your future second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, its all a big Tom Morris conspiracy!

Within a few hours of being advised [by his manager, Colin Young, presumedly?]to agree to a trade, he was on a plane to Perth, where he grew up and has family and friends.
Foxfooty.com.au understands St Kilda told Acres - predominantly via Young - he would be unlikely to earn a new contract beyond 2020. The club also made it clear the ball-winner would be no certainty to start the season in the seniors. [Why would St Kilda or Acres or his management CY be airing this, wouldn't they want to be posturing outwardly to Freo that he is a valued contracted player?]

Acres confided in those close to him that he had no choice but to explore the Dockers option but was deeply hurt by St Kilda’s manoeuvre, which will take him away from close friends and a club which has been his home for six years. He is said to feel as if the club backed him into a corner, but is also pragmatic about the opportunities a fresh start will bring. [Why is Acre's or those close to him giving an emotional play by play on Acre's, or is this just like a New Idea piece?]

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Back