Brad Miller

Remove this Banner Ad

He was a good user of the ball at the dogs. Thats why we traded for him. (And looking back we all believe we paid overs for him as I remember he was out of contract at the time, I could be wrong). But the fact remains, he was a handy link player coming out of defence whilst with the bullies but just never showed whilst with us, like many a player at the time. I guess it comes back to that old adage, an average player can be made to look better by the players around him. He had the support arround him, just as Harbow had had at the bullies this yr (not making a comparisin skill wise just size & position wise). They were both srawny young things that provided pace, run and efficient enough disposal but if the support around them is not there they can be found out (in defence that is) . It will be interesting how both Harbrow and Krakour both go next yr with only Bock there & to a certain extent Cambell Brown.

He was a good user of the ball at the dogs. Thats why we traded for him. (And looking back we all believe we paid overs for him as I remember he was out of contract at the time, I could be wrong). But the fact remains, he was a handy link player coming out of defence whilst with the bullies but just never showed whilst with us, like many a player at the time. I guess it comes back to that old adage, an average player can be made to look better by the players around him. He had the support arround him, just as Harbow had had at the bullies this yr (not making a comparisin skill wise just size & position wise). They were both srawny young things that provided pace, run and efficient enough disposal but if the support around them is not there they can be found out (in defence that is) . It will be interesting how both Harbrow and Krakour both go next yr with only Bock there & to a certain extent Cambell Brown.

he was a turnover merchant at the dogs he had one good season with a half season thrown in. go look at some video of him weather under pressure or not he turned it over regularly.this combined with a defensive side that is totally lacking and it makes for ordinariness.
it is unbelievable the amount of people this bloke still suckers in when it comes to foot skills.

If u could provide some footage it would be much appreciated. Not trying 2 b smart, its just that I remember him being a handy player back then & maybe its that season and a half I saw (in my younger yrs) that makes me thinks this

it's not a waste if coburg win the vfl grand final

This is why I think it's a very poor decision. I don't think anyone can say what a great pick up Miller will be and then play him in the VFL all year, it's just a waste of a pick.

I don't see why anyone would recruit a player over 25 who most people think will not be in the best 22, better off giving an untried kid a go. It's why I wasn't happy with retaining
Warnock.

If the sub is used for the back up ruckman I expect Campbell to play RND 1 then it's up to him to keep his spot.

If I was a Richmond supporter I wouldn't vote for the board until Cameron was out of the club. He brought Melbourne to it's knees, now this isn't trolling this is a warning. I don't want to see any club go through what we went through, Cameron's record speaks for it self, he simply is a woeful recruiter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Miller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back