Brad Scott - New Essendon Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be time to start a go fundme page for Robbo to get counselling for his Hird obsession. Yet another poor Hirdy, unfair and bad call by Essendon to pick Brad Scott diatribe in todays Herald Sun.

The scum made the right call picking Brad Scott but he is going to be under constant attack from within and from Robbo every week.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why wouldn't you?

Because despite having never served any time as an assistant coaching, and despite having a win/loss ratio of less than 50% in his first crack in the role (including winning only 5 games in his last season as coach), and despite not having any involvement in AFL for the past 7 years, and despite showing such epically poor judgement that he endangered the wellbeing of his players and almost destroyed Essendon... despite all of that... Kevin Sheedy still thought James Hird was the best man for the job.

So my only logical conclusion is that James Hird must have Godlike coaching skills.

Either that, or Kevin Sheedy is a deranged idiot.

Congratulations you can read the newspaper

Now rather than being told what you want to hear, go and see his actual coaching.
No doubt you’ll discredit it because, we’ll Hirdy but it’s better than face value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is such a bland appointment from Essendon. Rutton should have got another year rather than Scott. Once they sacked Rutton it had to be either Clarkson or Hird to justify such a move

Brad Scott reflecting on the new job:

View attachment 1526725
Sure I may have hated as a coach. Perhaps many of the old gifs and emojis floating around were my creation. Yes it's possible my old account pilloried or poked fun at the whinger at every opportunity.

But I actually feel sorry for the bloke.

Today we talk about toxic fandoms. But the proles at Essendon seem par for the course. However the coterie/media/former player "fandom" of Essendon, may be the most toxic we have ever seen in Australian sports.

Brad Scott is an astute choice for Bombers it will take time at least several seasons, much like Vossy with our boys, once the list is clean up a little, and players are tuned to new vision & calibrated to fresh game plan, team should do well.
Players love him already and has only been at the club for a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The white anting will be a reality during Scott’s reign.
Board members …
Coteries …
Cultists …
And then there’s this drunkard …

View attachment 1530565
View attachment 1530568

Welcome aboard Brad and all the best …
Robbo: Barham - unprofessional with approach on Clarkson/Thorburn & treatment of Rutten (all true)
Also Robbo: How cunning is the guile of Sheeds

he's a crybaby Hird fanboy. He's been pumping it up all year on 360.
And now he has Sheeds feeding him fodder for the public whingefest

There's a line in there about having done our dash with Hird forever.
I lol'd. Like that's a bad thing. Barham may get himself a statue for finally detoxing this club of it's obsession with past glories and self-inflated greatness.

He may not last the long run, but his short term may just be the catalyst for change that is long overdue.

The white anting will be a reality during Scott’s reign.
Board members …
Coteries …
Cultists …
And then there’s this drunkard …

View attachment 1530565
View attachment 1530568

Welcome aboard Brad and all the best …
Ironic coming from a Blues fan!

One thing that is puzzling about Essendon is they never seem to struggle for money and mostly have plenty of it

Brad Scott - New Essendon Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back