Game Day Brad's Bashful (Merrett :$) Bombres vs The Smith Street Stagers - which season implodes first? - Friday Night Cripple Fight - MCG Sharehouse

Lock this rubbish until gameday?

• Yes, lock it.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No, let the plebs have some early banter

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Just delete it.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Don't vote for this option if OP is the best

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jack Watts option

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • This game will be Zackah's finest hour

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Greetings Bay,

Thank you, yes, I had a nice holiday. Even managed to catch the dismantling of Essendon by a young and courageous Cats outfit over the weekend. What an excellent display of football officiating that was!

The umpires will be mighty confused this week, wanting to make it up to Bradley, while also considering the needs of the most fragile team in the comp.

The "reigning Bradburies" somehow sit 6th and with uncertainty around Maynard's fitness following a brutal hit from Ben Long, it remains to be seen if they'll have the ticker to topple a rampaging Airport West out for vengeance.

This epic between bottom 13 clubs is sure to entertain. Bombers in a close one, with Redman to "Maynard" Nick Daicos in a legal play for the ball.

Greetings Bay,

Thank you, yes, I had a nice holiday. Even managed to catch the dismantling of Essendon by a young and courageous Cats outfit over the weekend. What an excellent display of football officiating that was!

The umpires will be mighty confused this week, wanting to make it up to Bradley, while also considering the needs of the most fragile team in the comp.

The "reigning Bradburies" somehow sit 6th and with uncertainty around Maynard's fitness following a brutal hit from Ben Long, it remains to be seen if they'll have the ticker to topple a rampaging Airport West out for vengeance.

This epic between bottom 13 clubs is sure to entertain. Bombers in a close one, with Redman to "Maynard" Nick Daicos in a legal play for the ball.
Welcome back, all Collingwood supporters missed you.
I've seen enough.
Essendon easy to fall in love with this year.

Pies by 46

Jordan Lewis reckons this is a pivotal moment due to Collingwood coming up against Geelong, Richmunt, the mighty Hawks, Swans, Blues, Lions and Demons on the run home.

6th with that run home in a tight season :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swipe Up Black Man GIF by Black Prez

Hoping for melty zackah fresh off a McDonalds/Champagne binge on Friday.

Lizzie and Nellie reacts for everyone !
In a post that I am sure will give Saveloy Rockstar and V_23 hours of ammunition I am down the coast staying with friends for school holidays. May or may not watch the game. I'll probably log on to melt regardless though.

In a post that I am sure will give Saveloy Rockstar and V_23 hours of ammunition I am down the coast staying with friends for school holidays. May or may not watch the game. I'll probably log on to melt regardless though.

In all probability (given your track record), Essingtin are more likely to win if you don't actually watch the game :)

Still havent passed year 10? :confusedv1:

Still havent passed year 10? :confusedv1:
In a concept that is foreign to no doubt 99.9% of bay posters, some people can actually have families and children and not live forever in their mothers basement. Shocking I know.

Back