Game Day Brad's Bashful (Merrett :$) Bombres vs The Smith Street Stagers - which season implodes first? - Friday Night Cripple Fight - MCG Sharehouse

Lock this rubbish until gameday?

• Yes, lock it.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No, let the plebs have some early banter

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Just delete it.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Don't vote for this option if OP is the best

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Jack Watts option

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • This game will be Zackah's finest hour

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

In a concept that is foreign to no doubt 99.9% of bay posters, some people can actually have families and children and not live forever in their mothers basement. Shocking I know.
ATTIC!! And it's my grandmothers!! Get it right please.

In a post that I am sure will give Saveloy Rockstar and V_23 hours of ammunition I am down the coast staying with friends for school holidays. May or may not watch the game. I'll probably log on to melt regardless though.
puppet-laugh.gif

In a post that I am sure will give Saveloy Rockstar and V_23 hours of ammunition I am down the coast staying with friends for school holidays. May or may not watch the game. I'll probably log on to melt regardless though.
In all seriousness, you've done such a good job around here you deserve time away with your loved ones.

D869-66-979-1200.jpg

In all seriousness, you've done such a good job around here you deserve time away with your loved ones.

D869-66-979-1200.jpg
Actually zjnr is asleep, other half is engrossed in a book and I am sitting here listening to the sounds of the ocean enjoying a nice glass of red (bottle $40 Saveloy Rockstar you would be so proud).

#meditationsbeforemelts

Actually zjnr is asleep, other half is engrossed in a book and I am sitting here listening to the sounds of the ocean enjoying a nice glass of red (bottle $40 Saveloy Rockstar you would be so proud).

#meditationsbeforemelts

What do you mean it's not from some obscure Iberian winery, crushed by the toes of hapless virgins? (Er, which could actually be Vegemite himself)

Actually zjnr is asleep

You’re little z and always will be

IMG_9788.jpeg

enjoying a nice glass of red (bottle $40 Saveloy Rockstar you would be so proud)

Certainly better than drinking fizzy white wine because of the label. Bin 28 should appeal to you in that price range, Katnook doesn’t have the same cachet. But this has you written all over it:

IMG_9911.jpeg

Hope you have a Coravin 👍

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re little z and always will be

View attachment 2038158

Certainly better than drinking fizzy white wine because of the label. Bin 28 should appeal to you in that price range, Katnook doesn’t have the same cachet. But this has you written all over it:

View attachment 2038160

Hope you have a Coravin 👍
I'm not a wine connoisseur but it appears to me you have been calling Zackah cheap with his wine selections this past week or two?

Combined with Dins worried about Adelaide accommodation costs and now asking about transport from outside the city it has me wondering if we need to start an intervention.

I'll just throw ideas out there:
  • GoFundMe for the mods
  • Take Chief to Fairwork
  • Mods to start an Onlyfans
All ideas welcome in this time of need

I'm not a wine connoisseur but it appears to me you have been calling Zackah cheap with his wine selections this past week or two?

Combined with Dins worried about Adelaide accommodation costs and now asking about transport from outside the city it has me wondering if we need to start an intervention.

I'll just throw ideas out there:
  • GoFundMe for the mods
  • Take Chief to Fairwork
  • Mods to start an Onlyfans
All ideas welcome in this time of need

Maybe certain posters could do a 'foot fetish' OnlyFans and donate the proceeds to the mods. It appears they're filthy rich and can afford the deluxe passion pop, so it shouldn't bother them financially to do so.

Back