Game Day Brad's Bashful (Merrett :$) Bombres vs The Smith Street Stagers - which season implodes first? - Friday Night Cripple Fight - MCG Sharehouse

Lock this rubbish until gameday?

• Yes, lock it.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No, let the plebs have some early banter

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Just delete it.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Don't vote for this option if OP is the best

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jack Watts option

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • This game will be Zackah's finest hour

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m just enjoying you squibbing yet another bet because the last 17 years have destroyed any lingering confidence you had in your shittruck club :)

Reminds me of when you declined to be eligible for the EOTY badge using the excuse “but but I’m a mod” when in reality you were terrified Essendong might win it… thereby killing off the 2024 edition of last seasons most popular fred 🤷‍♂️

Absolutely pissweak :$ would not last 5 minutes on the Bay otherwise

Last edited:

Bird E GIF

vs
grammy awards u2 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Pretty basic today. Bbq chicken rolls.

You should have asked me yesterday - went to a restaurant and had caviar. The flog would go into full melt mode :$
...I had BBQ chook rolls too. TF bro, are you stalking me? Although I didn't have caviar yesterday, just those crappy spicy nibbles to go with the cheap prosecco (we were sending a flog off from work).

I tip the Pies to win, and the Bombers to play big Darcy Moore back into form (he seems to play well vs the Same Olds).

Anyway got to get on my way, have to load up some more ring scorching cheap peanut and extruded soy nibbles.

We made it to game day with almost 60 posts already. Everyone must be very excited for the game between two teams precariously perched on the edge of the 8
I'll just be happy to watch essenscum lose

Apparently starting game day Freds days in advance is OK now 🤷‍♂️

zackah I missed the part where you declined to extend our ANZAC day sig/av bet so I’ll assume you’re in unless otherwise notified before the first bounce 👍

I started the Carlton v Essingtin GD thread about 8-9 days before the game started.
For certain marquee fixtures (usually involving Meltington and zackah) I think Bay etiquette allows for it .

I started the Carlton v Essingtin GD thread about 8-9 days before the game started.
For certain marquee fixtures (usually involving Meltington and zackah) I think Bay etiquette allows for it .
No, only if I allow it.

Didn t know which team I'd prefer to lose tonight - until the battered Sav posted and reminded me that no matter how disgusting the Essignton football Club is - the CoLLOLOL dirtybird supporters are a level or 4 below.

go bummers! and if you lose LOL anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting to see if Darcy Moore plays on a recognised essington forward to appease the Wobbles fan base that’s bae-ing for his head or will he fluff around on his lonesome in the back line doing sweet f all…

Back