Game Day Brad's Bashful (Merrett :$) Bombres vs The Smith Street Stagers - which season implodes first? - Friday Night Cripple Fight - MCG Sharehouse

Lock this rubbish until gameday?

• Yes, lock it.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No, let the plebs have some early banter

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Just delete it.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Don't vote for this option if OP is the best

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jack Watts option

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • This game will be Zackah's finest hour

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I own the little bitches av and sig for a week but he will probably find a way to squibb it. If he does I propose a Bay-wide vote to determine who was right.
Well he was very upfront calling you all sorts of names earlier today ....

I own the little bitches av and sig for a week but he will probably find a way to squibb it. If he does I propose a Bay-wide vote to determine who was right.
Not necessary, you're a mod, not quite GOAT as me, but still unimpeachable, thus right in everything. Bit like a US president

Only slightly less embarrassing than the Wobbler's efforts
View attachment 2039544
The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will concede that the pies fans around me were in fact not flogs

Was watching the last few minutes of the game with a lovely Pies fan on his phone while waiting for Municipal Waste to start, so can confirm there are some genuinely good blokes (actually, quite a lot in personal experience) in their supporter group.

Was watching the last few minutes of the game with a lovely Pies fan on his phone while waiting for Municipal Waste to start, so can confirm there are some genuinely good blokes (actually, quite a lot in personal experience) in their supporter group.
Saveloy Rockstar - thoughts on Municipal Waste?

Well that was mostly shizenhausen… 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back :rolleyes:

I feel I should apologise to Australia on behalf of Collingwood. We let you down 🤷‍♂️

At least we only have the Handbaggers next week. Light work 😎
👋

waits for Footy Is The Win to show his bitch face

Your response to my proposal to roll the bet over was very clear, squib:

So as a draw neither flog won and the bet was void. If you had of proposed a new bet I may have considered but alas I cannot in all good faith enter into negotiations with ****faces who do not understand such basic gambling concepts. Please reach out again next year

Sucks to be you, let this be a lesson in not being a squib 🤷‍♂️

Your response to my proposal to roll the bet over was very clear, squib:

Sucks to be you, let this be a lesson in not being a squib 🤷‍♂️
The irony is I had an actual real bet with a Collingwood supporter who doesn't squib bets. Guess what I won?

A bottle of 🍾. 🥰

Back