List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s the thing. We can’t even be sure Dawson, Goad, Hardeman were the right picks after all we’ve seen from our previous batches development
We won't know about Goad until 2029 with the way he's going in the VFL

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rawling’s Canvas is looking very ordinary. I told yah Turkeys who doubted me that the truth was staring you in the face. But did youse want to listen? No. Will you ever listen? No. Why? Because you’re imbeciles. :stern look

Some absoulutely SPEW spouted here, if Bradie was recruiting at Geelong, Sydney etc. he would of done great.

Some absoulutely SPEW spouted here, if Bradie was recruiting at Geelong, Sydney etc. he would have done great.
If? We aren’t dealing with ifs. We are dealing with the Canvas that Brain Dead had painted. The truth is staring you in the face. :stern look

If? We aren’t dealing with ifs. We are dealing with the Canvas that Brain Dead had painted. The truth is staring you in the face. :stern look
Brady needs a mentor for recruitment, at glong and syd they would of donated 1 for him, really learn the ropes. Coaches haven't helped at all to, Spicer, next farmer, ruined. Laz, anthony stevens bastard son, likely traded to stkilda for tom campbell and Jesse Wardlaw. Jake Edward, SOSOSOSO reincarnated, ruined. :stern look

Brady needs a mentor for recruitment, at glong and syd they would have donated 1 for him, really learn the ropes. Coaches haven't helped at all to, Spicer, next farmer, ruined. Laz, anthony stevens bastard son, likely traded to stkilda for tom campbell and Jesse Wardlaw. Jake Edward, SOSOSOSO reincarnated, ruined. :stern look
C’mon Crab. The club brought in Redfoo to mentor Rawling and look how that has turned out. :stern look

C’mon Crab. The club brought in Redfoo to mentor Rawling and look how that has turned out. :stern look
Braydie
6ad7ef264a74dd7d184d16be4f9714d6.jpeg
Redfo 1.0
Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 10.36.21 pm.png
Redfo 2.0
Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 10.30.04 pm.png
Ben Brown (VEGAN) keep BAILE BUTCHER SCOTT AWAY 😂😭🥩 😂😂
bb_md00096 (1).jpg

Finally a good idea Zondor This will save us and elevate us up the ladder, and will prove the haters wrong (will not name names I'm very humble) :sternlook

Attachments

• 1724502413184.png
    1724502413184.png
    307.7 KB · Views: 10
  • redfoo-literally-cant.webp
    399.4 KB · Views: 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some absoulutely SPEW spouted here, if Bradie was recruiting at Geelong, Sydney etc. he would of done great.

He's not though. He was head-hunted to be GM of football, wasn't up to it, got demoted to manage the list and we're now even less competitive than when he joined.

It's not all his fault but ultimately he's probably in the second most important role to get right after the coach.

How is it that we still haven’t got genuine KP depth on the list? How is it that we haven’t addressed the need for a crumbing small forward? How is it that we’ve spent so much draft capital on the midfield yet our midfield is still an issue? How is it possible that Stephens & Fisher were identified as players who’d really help us on field? Who’s responsible for handing out over the top contracts for the likes of Zurhaar & Simpkin? That vast majority of this decision making has fallen on Rawlings over the past 4 years.

Considering all the tools at his disposal - priority picks, flexibility in the salary cap, additional rookie picks, high draft picks in the last 4 National drafts and first picks in the MSD he has failed to address the issues mentioned about and the list is still in a complete mess.

That’s all the proof I need to say his position is untenable. He has NO excuses.

It's a pivotal couple of months for him.

You can't sack somebody at this time of year, but for a side with clear needs, should we fall flat in recruiting quality players in October, I wouldn't be against him cleaning his desk out and letting Thursfield run the draft.

It needs to be a trade period that we can clearly judge on October 17th, as we have no need for speculative fringe players, but players who can come in and perform specific roles.

Last year he was tasked with providing the side with outside run, and completely failed with the Fisher and Stephens acquisitions. This year we need senior bodies and players who can kick goals, and should he fail again, I think that's the clear tipping point where enough is enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back