Brayden 'flog' Maynard suspension watch

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all good. I was quoting the end of the vid as the cop car is driving off.
In the end, I think the key factor was that Brayshaw moved across into Maynards path after kicking and there was nothing Maynard could do to avoid him. I just wish Gus a quick recovery.
I'm bloody ignorant, I thought you'd cracked the shits. It's a classic the whole Democracy Manifest but I never caught that last bit.

It's not a great outcome all this, and likewise hoping Brayshaw a quick recovery.

I'm bloody ignorant, I thought you'd cracked the shits. It's a classic the whole Democracy Manifest but I never caught that last bit.

It's not a great outcome all this, and likewise hoping Brayshaw a quick recovery.
Yeah its pretty faint but ends with him shouting from inside the car "One tough look! They even broke that!"
I've watched it countless times and I was given this for Father's Day. Going to start reading this weekend
shopping.jpeg

You can tell it's spring now, the snowflakes are melting!!

You'll know when I am melting.

The Tribunal wouldn't have the balls to suspend Maynard esp two games out before the grand final

It was a politically motivated decision by gutless lawyers

I am blame Vic Bias for this OJ Simpson verdict style miscarriage of justice.

But I believe in Karma, Moranyard will get his just desserts one day ..
Maynard will get his cumuffins.
If Martin gets off I'll really shit chips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you should have a cup of tea with the Brayshaw family and see what they think.
Maybe they should all stop playing football if they don't accept that accidents can happen in a contact sport. Maynard didn't do anything wrong...

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayden 'flog' Maynard suspension watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back