Brayden 'flog' Maynard suspension watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah its pretty faint but ends with him shouting from inside the car "One tough look! They even broke that!"
I've watched it countless times and I was given this for Father's Day. Going to start reading this weekend
View attachment 1801474
Did you see the interview they did with him just recently

I had a read of the main bored and it was definitely vic bias according to the turnips on there.
Main board: there's your problem.

Main board: there's your problem.
It certainly is cabbage-town out there on the main board with the great unwashed.

That's why I come to the bay when I'm chasing a more nuanced, high-IQ take on the issues.

It certainly is cabbage-town out there on the main board with the great unwashed.

That's why I come to the bay when I'm chasing a more nuanced, high-IQ take on the issues.
As you know, us citizens of the bay are well known for our ability to converse and see each others point of views without degrading into childish dribble.

As you know, us citizens of the bay are well known for our ability to converse and see each others point of views without degrading into childish dribble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you and the Brayshaws have a sit down and drink tea with some scientists and biomechanics!! Do we ask the Brayshaws what they think of climate change??

Is Barnyard one of your happy clappers?

giphy.gif

Maynard doesn't recycle
It's the neighbour's responsibility to do it for him
I once saw Maynard at a hotel pool. And he was swimming, the lane dividers flapping on the water and the goggled octogenarians treading and circling. Cutting through it all was Maynard and he was naked and swimming, his small hands lively and quick in double time to a backstroke, huge and pale and hairy, like an enormous infant with a genetic disorder. He never sleeps, he says. He says he’ll never die. He bows to the lifeguards and sashays backwards off the diving board, throwing his head back and laughing deep in his throat as he does it and he is a great favorite, Maynard.

I couldn't agree more. But there is an exception to every rule and, unfortunately, the occasional Helen Lovejoy does overflow from main board to here at Bay "Australian Mensa" 13.

Case in point: Aristotle Pickett

Animated GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayden 'flog' Maynard suspension watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back