Breakfast in Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

roogirl_416

Rookie
Aug 2, 2004
adelaide
Other Teams
north melbourne
hi guys, just thought i'd post this for all of the roo fans in adelaide. i got the email not that long ago.

Just a reminder about the Kangaroos breakfast with the players this Sunday at the Hilton Hotel in Adelaide.
The breakfast is sure to be a fantastic function with interviews from Dr Allen Aylett plus 4 senior players – Brent Harvey, Jess Sinclair, Eddie Sansbury and Mick Stevens.

Venue – Hilton Hotel, Victoria Room

Date – Sunday 1st May

Time – 9.30am to 11.30am

RSVP – to this email address or ring (03) 8327 0310 by 10.30am Friday.

Cost - $50 for members and $55 for non-members

As well as door prizes and auction items, there will be official merchandise available for sale.

*go roos* :)

roogirl_416 said:
hi guys, just thought i'd post this for all of the roo fans in adelaide. i got the email not that long ago.

Just a reminder about the Kangaroos breakfast with the players this Sunday at the Hilton Hotel in Adelaide.
The breakfast is sure to be a fantastic function with interviews from Dr Allen Aylett plus 4 senior players – Brent Harvey, Jess Sinclair, Eddie Sansbury and Mick Stevens.

Venue – Hilton Hotel, Victoria Room

Date – Sunday 1st May

Time – 9.30am to 11.30am

RSVP – to this email address or ring (03) 8327 0310 by 10.30am Friday.

Cost - $50 for members and $55 for non-members

As well as door prizes and auction items, there will be official merchandise available for sale.

will be there with bells on

indeed. it seems like the roos have quite the following here in SA.

I'd love to see official stats on how many SA residents are members of a non SA club

i think it would be a high number although a lot of people jumped on to crows and power when they started up in the afl.

roobunny im not too sure if all adelaide based members got this email or not. i got mine today from Anthony Hargreaves (Membership Manager) and yeah Stevens is speaking (pity its not Brown hehehe)

good luck with the family thing

roogirl_416 said:
roobunny im not too sure if all adelaide based members got this email or not. i got mine today from Anthony Hargreaves (Membership Manager) and yeah Stevens is speaking (pity its not Brown hehehe)

good luck with the family thing

*go roos*

Stupid wedding and associated things :(

Would someone please jump Michael for me? ;) :D

current players attending will be Jess Sinclair Eddie Sansbury Brent Harvey Daniel Harris. To all who did not receive letters or did not get sufficient notice become part of the Adelaide Kangaroos Supporter Group ( sponsored by Padthaway Tyre Service) as they were informed of intentions to hold a breakfast nearly three weeks ago. To all that dont know there wil be an after match function after the Port game (I have been told by Glenn Archer will be in attendance)

Adelaide Kangaroos Supporter Group
arch11@chariot.net.au

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Breakfast in Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back