Breaking News: Cuz back in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Breaking News: Cuz back in the Sh!t

This isn't bull shit just heard it on the radio 3AW. apparently wasn't wearing a shirt and was with a women...

I know Perth's pretty backwards sometimes, but I'm sure you're allowed to drive around shirtless in the company of a woman...

Re: Could this be the end?

Wait and see exactly what he has been arrested for. However you usually dont get arrested for traffic violations (well minor ones anyway).

If it is anything to do with drugs he is ****ed, I cant see how WCE can keep him on.

But wait and see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Could this be the end?

What did he get arrested for again?

Or are you just jumping to outrageous conclusions?

Not saying he's charged or anything. But just the fact he's been searched, taken into custody. Would the Eagles get rid of him, for all the off field indescretions. Don't want to jump to a conclussion about it until we hear more, just throwing the question out there. They could have searched the car because he's been on drugs previously and found nothing. Then again, that doesn't explain the taking in and seizing the car. I sure hope it's nothing too serious, but these hypotheticals will be thrown around until we know for sure.

Its Offical

troubled West Coast Eagles star Ben Cousins has been arrested after police searched his car in Perth today, witnesses said. Nine Network reporter Grant Taylor told Southern Cross radio he saw Cousins being handcuffed and put in a police car in Aberdeen Street at East Perth.
He said a second West Coast player was also being interviewed.
Cousins was shirtless and grinning as he was led away, Taylor said. ABC Radio said the footballer was being interviewed at East Perth police station.
The AFL club said earlier they knew nothing of the incident.
"I'm not sure if he's even in the country, he's on leave," the spokesman said.
AAP

Don't worry, Juddy will carry the team for another year in Cousins' absence to ensure they are up there again. Oh hang on......

Will be a cracking episode of Surprise, Surprise, Gotcha this week.

That'll be the first....

Re: 2nd Eagle arrested!

Bloody hell!

Sounds like the police have decided to smash the ring supplying the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back