Brereton gives us a belt.

Remove this Banner Ad

We should send a case of scotch to Brereton- he pissed off NM before the game and they came out and beat his old side.

Anyone hear the sen radio tonight?? Dermie throughout the around halftime said that Nth were going at their best but Hawthorn had another gear to go to.......hahaha .....Jesus he's a muppet. He got whacked big time from many after the game and his retort was good luck to you and enjoy the train home tonight I'll have my driver waiting for me.
Very floggish Dermott......and you know it son !! I hope you read this.

I heard it inside the stadium oz, and mentioned it to a few fellow North fans nearby at the time.

I'm sure you also heard Cam Mooney write us off a few minutes into the 3rd qtr? Nek minnit we pile on the next 7 goals straight. He took it with good humour later on at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The amount that I despises this cretin of a human being can not be understated. I actually prefer Carro over him 100%.

Earlier in the year Matthew Lloyd wrote an article saying that Cryil Rioli needed to get more kicks. Lloyd didn't challenge Rioli's character or anything or label him as selfish or whatever, just that for Rioli to go to that next level he needed to get more kicks.

Rioli went out that weekend and played a great game and got plenty of kicks. Brereton, using his ****ing embarrassing excuse for a TV show on Sunday night, came out and with a straight face said that someone should have prevented the article from being published because it was just stupid and Lloyd had had a shocker.

Can you ****ing believe it. He actually said that. Would love for giantroo to have footage of that episode.

Couple that with how after the first round this year he called for Nick Dal Santo to be dropped you can just see how everything he says is agenda driven and based on 'feelpinions' opposed to actually watching a game or two with no preconceived ideas.

He is a disgusting media performer and a campaigner of a human being. He may have been able to play football (when he wasn't stepping on people's heads) and he was fortunate enough to play in a great team in the 80's but he should be nowhere near a media outlet.

I wish Derm would give North this kind whack every week.

I suspect we are on our own from now on.

Lulz. The big dope actually asked Spud on SEN after the game how much difference it made. Spud laughed and said none at all. He said responding to anything in the media might make you play bette for five minutes. So the whole point is that the players and coaches are "on their own" if they want to do anything sustainable, as you'd expect.

Lulz. The big dope actually asked Spud on SEN after the game how much difference it made. Spud laughed and said none at all. He said responding to anything in the media might make you play bette for five minutes. So the whole point is that the players and coaches are "on their own" if they want to do anything sustainable, as you'd expect.

Oh Spudley I love you. That flog's vanity has no limits.

Hope he's bloated on some humble pie this morning and eating the leftovers for breakfast.

I'd prefer skywriting 'you're a dumb campaigner brereton. go **** yourself with a shovel'

but whatever.
Win more regularly and there'll be a conga line of NM supporters helping him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Derm. :thumbsu:

Also, how good was Boomer kicking out from a behind or out on the full in defence? Never felt more safe.

bb146c2465c866ada85a83812e883afc-52995cfb545b7.jpg

I heard it inside the stadium oz, and mentioned it to a few fellow North fans nearby at the time.

I'm sure you also heard Cam Mooney write us off a few minutes into the 3rd qtr? Nek minnit we pile on the next 7 goals straight. He took it with good humour later on at least.

I think Im gonna pull the trigger .........Moons is great for a laugh, I'll enjoy his review this week. Not to forget the "Shizen files"

Finey's take on this was pretty funny too.

Don't mind Moons tho since he's retired, critical without trying to push an agenda and always been fair on us.

This whole schtick that Brereton does on SEN after a match when people get into him, after he's gone over the top and failed, says more about him than anything else, I think. He always goes into this crap about how are you getting home because I have a car collecting me. Childish, beyond belief.

And the vast crowd of people who give a rats what dermie says (or thinks, if indeed he does) is just over th......, oh hang on. Is it the bloke in the funny hat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brereton gives us a belt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back