Brett Deledio's Tiger deal on hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies from those who thought and perhaps said Lids was gone

So c'mon all you doomsdayers who said Lids was gone the second you heard talks were on hold. This is your chance to put up and say 'yep, i stuffed up'.

For my part, I said repeatedly that he would sign but I assumed he would sign for 2 years and we'd go through all this again another year. Really interesting decision IMO. Good on the RFC and Lids though at this stage!!

Alright you doubters, say sorry!

Re: Apologies from those who thought and perhaps said Lids was gone

Some people underestimate that lids is a proud young man. Im certain that he is determined to make his mark on this game, he's good enough to do so. and Im certain that in his mind, GWS in front of 6500 people every fortnight probably wasnt what he had in mind.:confused:..He's a great young footballer that is gifted with sublime talent...Nows the time to shoulder the burden of lifting this great club up by the straps..and for once our great players have some help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people underestimate that lids is a proud young man. Im certain that he is determined to make his mark on this game, he's good enough to do so. and Im certain that in his mind, GWS in front of 6500 people every fortnight probably wasnt what he had in mind.:confused:..He's a great young footballer that is gifted with sublime talent...Nows the time to shoulder the burden of lifting this great club up by the straps..and for once our great players have some help

interesting that he said he would now put his hand up for the captaincy. i like it.

How about those that wrote him off because they questioned his loyalty to the club and were confident that he was holding the club ransom...

The 'contract talks on hold' thread has some quality on the first few pages. Recommended reading.

Highlight of this thread... (lol at the Pies floggo and McGuire's Portsea house)

The rest of the thread is just kinda sad ;)

A lot depends on whether Pendlebury stays at Collingwood & how close Richmond are playing in September by seasons end 2012. After the Polo, he stayed at McGuire's Portsea house.

Read into what you want.

He's a freeloader? :eek:

Pies are after Dean Polo :cool:

Still waiting on DeepThroat to confirm the 5 way trade involving several first rounders, Richo coming out of retirement and a goat.

how did you know about the goat *i yelled that in caps*

Highlight of this thread... (lol at the Pies floggo and McGuire's Portsea house)

The rest of the thread is just kinda sad ;)

Don't rule out dean polo yet, remember he stayed at Eddies house first :D

Yeah not keen on leaving Melbourne so GWS are not on the radar but very keen to get to the Cattery is what my sources tell me. Plenty of sightings over the last few years at Lorne especially around new years .
His manager is holding off till March 20th before announcing that he's off to Geelong next year.

Not sure of what draft picks we'll get as compensation though. Expect the AFL to announce that once he puts pen to paper.

Gonna miss him as his best footy is ahead of him in my opinion.

Oh dear... that looks sort of stupid now....;)

Actually it looked kind of stupid then...

This could be the shortest thread ever!:D

ha the fonz just fronted:D:D:D:D!

You know what, i will when IDGAF does :)p).

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Deledio's Tiger deal on hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back