Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also hugest lol at Eddie taking the moral high ground saying we disrespected them. This coming out of the mouth of the casually racist moron that he is that was overseeing the not so casually racist club he was in charge of.
Eddie isn't a casual racist. He is just a racist who has lead a club found to be systemically racist over many years.

Richo presser right now

Reporter
"So have you ruled out legal action"

Richo
"It's probably too soon to comment on that"
Looks like he has legal documents to present on the table. The presser is in the changerooms at AO.

1619677631956.png

Last edited:
It really does feel like it’s now or never regarding the warf Pylon guernsey, if we give in now I don’t think we’ll ever get a better chance to win this fight, not for a while anyway, the subject is currently on the pinnacle of exposure, it’s all over the media, everyone’s talking about it and there’s hardly anything else to talk about regarding footy. I don’t know what Port has to do to win this but Koch and co have to think of something fast

Bar up the entire stadium for the showdown.
The lighting of the stadium, the flashing LED signage, a custom video for NTUA, make up some custom 2 stick banners.
Wear your bars, get your friends to wear bars. If they don’t have any lend them a guernsey.

Just the nuffies of the general public that can’t work it out

Mate, we live in a country where Married at First Sight tops the ratings...year after year.

No surprises then that the general public swallows the utter bs being spun by Eddie the Mouth on this issue.

However, McGuire overplayed his hand last night to the the point of utter farce. With all that has happened under his leadership the past 12 months he is no longer the icon he once (thought he) was.

I detect a growing backlash against his idiocy on this from those whose opinions actually count that will work in our favour in the long run.

Hah, I love everyone saying wear it on the dais as if we haven't been trying to win a flag until now!

Jeez.

I think the point is that this is the most likely we've looked to win a flag for 17 years so the possibility of being able to make this statement this year is very realistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does Eddie McGuire keep talking about a guernsey we signed away the rights to wear in 2007

He actually admitted that Heritage round was on the way out, so Rowe is right when he said he had insider knowledge

I think the point is that this is the most likely we've looked to win a flag for 17 years so the possibility of being able to make this statement this year is very realistic.
It’s just an excuse to kick the fight down the road.
Come the day the same people will be claiming it would be silly to do and risk taking focus away...which it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back