News Brisbane lions / Fitzroy Heritage jumper round 12 vs western bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Word. Makes you wonder why they bothered with the charade... and, if someone will officially call shenanigans on them.

$160 is the price tag.

Meanwhile they're selling the old Heritage Round Bears jumpers... they used to be $200, now they're up to $395!! PRICE GOUGING RAGE :mad:

BrisHeritage.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/rmered/BrisHeritage.gif
Just put this together quickly, so no logos.
But this is what I'd like to see, though I might need some suggestions for the numbers, they don't seem to fit somehow.
White is hard to see on the chamois, and Blue is hard to see on the Maroon.

Just have the numbers with a thick maroon outline. I wouldn't have any blue, even for the BBFFC logo.
I don't know what's going on with the back though, you've put a rectangle across the triangle yoke. On the originals you did on footyjumpers they were just triangle and with the height of the yoke you've done in this new design it wouldn't interfere with the numbers too much if you just made it the same as the front.
Apart from that, it's all good.

I just got a phone call from the lions shop, RE: the heritage jumper.
As a "registered voter" (whatever that means, maybe because I filled out the bottom) I have the chance to purchase either of the losing jumpers for $159.
They said I could order as many as I liked (both types or varying sizes etc.) and that it was not available to the general public, just the registered voters.

Speaking to family now to see if they want some and it looks like the club will make 1k just off us! (for the option 1 jumper of course)

Hey, it's better than a crap real one. I'd buy a faux tiger skin Richmond jumper ahead of the 2004 "funnel" heritage jumper.

Hey, it's better than a crap real one. I'd buy a faux tiger skin Richmond jumper ahead of the 2004 "funnel" heritage jumper.

Not when your board are doing it supposably for Fitzroy and to show they care, when in reality it's a slap in Fitzroys face. All they care about is making another shit jumper and then wondering why no- one is buying it (after increasing the price)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If your going to have a dig at peoples spelling, you could have at least provided something funny. PS- Am I suppose to have an apostrophe in peoples? Hope you can still read it.

If your going to have a dig at peoples spelling, you could have at least provided something funny. PS- Am I suppose to have an apostrophe in peoples? Hope you can still read it.

Dude, I was referring to the fact "supposably" was a joke on Friends, where Joey believes it's a real word. That's what I get for forgetting that half the people on this board were in nappies when Friends was on TV.

Big picture of Tom Rockiff wearing the jumper in today's HS. Looks really nice, can't even notice the watermark. Would be so much better if they removed their current logo from the left breast though.

Big picture of Tom Rockiff wearing the jumper in today's HS. Looks really nice, can't even notice the watermark. Would be so much better if they removed their current logo from the left breast though.

No Kooga logo either. I have a feeling that's not the final jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

News Brisbane lions / Fitzroy Heritage jumper round 12 vs western bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back