Preview Brisbane Lions v Melbourne Demons - Friday, 28 June 2024, 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare say that Zoblitz won’t forget to put the gameday thread up this week.

Namaste to the mods for their patience during this team building and resilience exercise.
I skimmed a lot.

A not so long ago fantastic memory, 2022 Semi Final at the MCG, still the best feeling on a final siren I have had at a live game, we were hugging strangers in the stands.

Such a shame we couldn’t back it up the week after because that was just so awesome.

I did. Fricken obvious. Highlighting your team has one of the dirtiest, grubbiest cheats ever. You’re having a sook about players drawing unwarranted frees, well there’s May, the number one campaigner currently in the league.

May (as a Suns player) took out Stefan Martin IIRC.

This has been the most fun week on Big Footy in some time.

A reminder that footy is always good when riding high, but appreciate these moments and when things aren't as good, focus on comradery on Big Footy instead of letting your day get ruined by the game we watch and love.

I'm looking at you BRAB ...
Kinda agree we don't need these threads every week but every once in a while a little bit of chaos is fun. Whether it's a Rayner/Morris showdown or a "uncle bashing" or I have memories of a preview that had way to many mentions of the scum. As long as we can all have a little bit of fun and not kill all of our mods (despite them letting the clique shout us all down)

Kinda agree we don't need these threads every week but every once in a while a little bit of chaos is fun. Whether it's a Rayner/Morris showdown or a "uncle bashing" or I have memories of a preview that had way to many mentions of the scum. As long as we can all have a little bit of fun and not kill all of our mods (despite them letting the clique shout us all down)

You're wrong mate - the mods ARE the clique.

if barely average can't kick 6 on Darragh Joyce he is a fraud

Payne out with “foot soreness”. Hopefully not long term.

For the ressies watchers how has Joyce’s form been? Probably shows our depth is a little thin in that area given Doedee/Dizz out injured who could play there (play taller) if required. I guess a couple of the young guys from last draft are playing there are they not?

For the ressies watchers how has Joyce’s form been? Probably shows our depth is a little thin in that area given Doedee/Dizz out injured who could play there (play taller) if required. I guess a couple of the young guys from last draft are playing there are they not?

Probably career best form. Has taken a real leadership role on down back and flourished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big danger game for us, Payne is a big out and foot soreness doesn’t sound good.

While we’ve done ok against Melbourne recently, can see them restricting our scoring with Lever and May down back and Charlie a bit out of form. Think it’ll be a tight contest, one we can’t afford to lose - very high stakes. Don’t think form will be relevant for this one.

Hi guys, account was hacked last week and just got it back. Hope the hacker didn't say anything inappropriate while they had control.

Payne hurt hit foot during the game last week or the week before.

Joyce been playing well so good reward.

As long as Darragh doesn't try to take on unrealistic kicks he should be fine, if in doubt go long down the line or handball it off.

He is a little like Jack Payne in that regard IMO.

This thread is like a party where a couple of teenagers ruin it by getting shitfaced and then vomit in the ficus in the corner after trying to have sex with it. All before 9pm.

Nunez, Elixuh .... sleep it off kids.

Has had foot problems before, I believe. For a bloke that size, not the best news.

This thread is like a party where a couple of teenagers ruin it by getting shitfaced and then vomit in the ficus in the corner after trying to have sex with it. All before 9pm.

You're just sad you rocked up after the cops came and shut down the party.

Trust you to call the cops, narc

Can't believe you didn't tag me Elixuh :embarrassedv1:

I didn't want to upset Danny, he's been through a lot. I thought that facing what is the US Government to his Julian Assange might be too much.

Could you find it in your heart to forgive him and let him back so that he can be with his people. He is a changed man and deserves a [insert number of chances he has already been given] chance. You may or may not regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back