Preview Brisbane Lions vs Sydney Swans Sunday 21st June 1:10pm @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still seems an extraordinary penalty for a tackle gone wrong. I can't for the life of me work out the ALF tribunal system.
I actually don't mind the 3 game suspension, both armed pinned and has driven Duggan onto the back of his head with potential to cause spinal injuries alongside concussion. He hasn't given Duggan any way of not being injured in that tackle

I hope we expose these pretenders. A good old fashion belting. I want to see how adam, parker, mills, heeney etc all combine in the same 22, so either campbell or roberts sub.

Ins: Heeney, Parker
Outs: Juzzy, Campbell (sub)

I hope we expose these pretenders. A good old fashion belting. I want to see how adam, parker, mills, heeney etc all combine in the same 22, so either campbell or roberts sub.

Ins: Heeney, Parker
Outs: Juzzy, Campbell (sub)
Id go Roberts sub just so that we have 2 designated wingers rather than like 4 guys who are realistically half back flankers running through the wing role

Id go Roberts sub just so that we have 2 designated wingers rather than like 4 guys who are realistically half back flankers running through the wing role

I'm not fussed either way, have either of them played much wing this season? I think they'll just push Mills into the wing spot to replace Juzzy.

I'm not fussed either way, have either of them played much wing this season? I think they'll just push Mills into the wing spot to replace Juzzy.
I just don't like Roberts on the wing as all of his poor games have been when he spends more time on the wing. He is almost an inverse Campbell cause he needs to be in the defensive half but Campbell in the forward half

A reinvigorated Parker to hunt Lachie Neale. Worth the price of admission alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't like Roberts on the wing as all of his poor games have been when he spends more time on the wing. He is almost an inverse Campbell cause he needs to be in the defensive half but Campbell in the forward half
I just remember an opposition player smoking Roberts while he was on a wing. Can't remember the game though.

****ing bullshit and the Bedford one is even worse. They are punishing tackle outcomes, not player actions at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if the ultra soft Heeney suspension drove them to crack down this week.

Cameron should play, especially as he was useless last time we met.

Bedford shouldn’t be suspended. I have no idea what he did wrong. Cameron’s was much worse. I think he deserved a suspension.
What a joke, those sort of tackles happen half a dozen times a game. No slinging action. The only difference is the resulting concussion, which is going to happen in a contact sport. Don't cry when one of our players is wiped out for a final for something similar.

The AFL is just covering their butts legally when players start suing them for CTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back