Preview Sydney v Bulldogs SCG Sunday 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We really need to beat the Dogs because the next game is six days later away against a red hot bogie team Port after an 8 day break.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Yet we won't hear a whisper from the commentators about that now will we.

Last edited:
Not me, I'm expecting him to play and expecting us to win!

That's too positive for this place

Hayward is a cripple and the swans are stuffed.

I have zero confidence in us. Think I'm drinking the Vic media bathwater

Have a horrid feeling about tomorrow

Im expecting a comfortable win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only ourselves to blame if its freefall from here but i doubt it.
If we miss top 2 it’s as big an embarrassment as Essendon probably now missing the top 8. Few weeks ago we were cruising because other teams were shooting themselves in the foot. Luck was with us now injuries and the likes of Brisbane getting their shit together the luck is starting to turn. Quite simply nothing less than a win tomorrow will do. If not the close losses that we pissed away last week the exception, will have come back to burn us. Make no mistake we could be under the pump if we lose this with Brisbane,Freo and a tricky draw breathing down our neck.

If we miss top 2 it’s as big an embarrassment as Essendon probably now missing the top 8. Few weeks ago we were cruising because other teams were shooting themselves in the foot. Luck was with us now injuries and the likes of Brisbane getting their shit together the luck is starting to turn. Quite simply nothing less than a win tomorrow will do. If not the close losses that we pissed away last week the exception, will have come back to burn us. Make no mistake we could be under the pump if we lose this with Brisbane,Freo and a tricky draw breathing down our neck.

Yer i know but like we cant do anything about it so just have to ride every week support and criticize.

As you can see luck and fortune in this competition change dramatically had we held on against Freo or Saints then the last few weeks would not have mattered.

But we didnt so we gotta get another 2 wins from somewhere if we cant well 13-1 was fools gold right?

Yer i know but like we cant do anything about it so just have to ride every week support and criticize.

As you can see luck and fortune in this competition change dramatically had we held on against Freo or Saints then the last few weeks would not have mattered.

But we didnt so we gotta get another 2 wins from somewhere if we cant well 13-1 was fools gold right?

We just risk undoing all the bloody hard work that got us to 13-1 if we drop tomorrow.

I can't guarantee a win and it's not ridiculous to think the dogs win, but geez louise , we have lost 1 game at home by a point. Have a little faith for one more week surely ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back