Preview Sydney v Bulldogs SCG Sunday 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mills has played 1 game this year. We're on top with 2 games clear.

Are you talking for the 2024 year gone? or just the list right now ?

All subjective of course , but Mills would be picked before cunningham every day IMO.

I reckon Cunningham is in the top ten ahead of Melican in my honest opinion. Highly underrated

Maybe it's just me, I like Cunningham but he is an honest plodder, Presume he is one of the lower paid players

Dream scenario is Logan McDonald is near the top of the last in the next couple of years .
And McCartin. Almost every premiership team of the last 15 years has had at least one elite key defender in their back-line. I'm a huge McCartin fan but he's not there yet. Age and time is on his side though, so he's our best hope.

You'd have Rowbottom way higher? Which of Heeney, Chad, Errol, Mills and Blakey would you have him in front of?
All of them bar Heeney & Gulden. I think he is severely underrated.

Mills is sort of off in his own little category in a way. His best in 2021/2022 was good as Gulden's best last year and Heeney's best this year IMO. But we're nearly two years removed from that, so he's almost too hard to place at present.

Are you talking for the 2024 year gone? or just the list right now ?

All subjective of course , but Mills would be picked before cunningham every day IMO.
Individually important as I said. Yes, for 2024 or I could have Buddy on there?

We've missed Mills all year, we're on top.

Edit: Ignore the Buddy comment, re-read.

Individually important as I said. Yes, for 2024 or I could have Buddy on there?

We've missed Mills all year, we're on top.

Edit: Ignore the Buddy comment, re-read.

Oh well it's nice to have more than 10 to debate :)

Oh well it's nice to have more than 10 to debate :)
Obviously if Mills is back to AA form he'd be up there, it's just hard to argue that he's irreplaceable this year, given we've managed fine without him.

Cunningham probably depends on opposition, but he's owned some premier small forwards this year and if he isn't there, we have less options to replace him.

Kinda sad we have to wait another 3-4 weeks for our next ridiculously sexy kick for goal by Jake Lloyd

Kinda sad we have to wait another 3-4 weeks for our next ridiculously sexy kick for goal by Jake Lloyd
He won't get credit from some, but could have been the matchwinner.

Glorious goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Callum Mills, Sam Wicks
OUT: Dane Rampe (Injured), Tom Papley (Injured)

Aaron Francis in the AFL squad according to VFL team announcement
A little weird but maybe they want cover in case any of the talls or Fox/Mills go down. Don't know if they want him playing in Southport then flying back down to Sydney to potentially play 2 games in 2 days as i don't expect him to be moved into sub role if one of the aforementioned goes down i expect he goes straight into the 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back