Preview Brisbane vs Essendon, The Gabba, 10/05/2014 @ 4:40 AEST

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you even do that? swap rookies on and off?
Depends on the situation. Say, Ambrose gets injured, you can definitely demote him and promote someone else

IN: Dalgleish, Ambrose, Gleeson
OUT: Winders, Ashby, Merrett

No use risking injuries when decent enough backup is there. I'd even give Aylett a look over Gleeson. We are lacking speed in our outside run.
Winders and Merrett are too important to risk injuries

IN: Dalgleish, Ambrose, Gleeson
OUT: Winders, Ashby, Merrett

No use risking injuries when decent enough backup is there. I'd even give Aylett a look over Gleeson. We are lacking speed in our outside run.
Winders and Merrett are too important to risk injuries
Did Dalgliesh start banging the door down in the twos in the last 48 hours? :confused:

My understanding is they are concerned something is not right.. We will await the outcome..
Gee hope all is good. The snippets they showed on the hangar had his rehab tracking well

Depends on the situation. Say, Ambrose gets injured, you can definitely demote him and promote someone else

Does he have to go on the long term injury list though or even if it was just a 1 or 2 week injury?

Don't know what all this talk about the Lions is about. You're not playing them this week.

One question for you Bombers supporters... Do you dare to beat the Bear?

921221-455f0214-a353-11e3-900e-99186aa12c4d.jpg

One of the biggest trashcans going around in the AFL.

Talentless flog and doesnt deserve that last name.

Can anyone provide info om whether the club will be televising the match on the big screen at Windy Hill or the Tru Value Centre-Tullamarine??

Surprised the club hasn't advise of whether something is happening yet given it is an interstate game on Fox Footy

Can anyone provide info om whether the club will be televising the match on the big screen at Windy Hill or the Tru Value Centre-Tullamarine??

Surprised the club hasn't advise of whether something is happening yet given it is an interstate game on Fox Footy
I think it's usually on at Windy Hill.

It would definitely be on in the bar at Windy Hill

Always on at Windy HIll. I wouldn't go to Tullamarine. They really only have a cafe there. Not the best place to watch a game.
Plus public transport is virtually non-existent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would the pinnacle of unwarranted arrogance. I'd flip my shizuwoka

Yeah full strength side required. Resting players would smack of arrogance and may very well cost us the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back