Preview Brisbane vs Essendon, The Gabba, 10/05/2014 @ 4:40 AEST

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fletch won't be resting himself he's chasing records. He gets a week off in 2 weeks and another one late July, that's enough.

Why are people still saying Del'ollio could come in? He is a rookie!!!!!

His name should be not mentioned in any of these types of threads.

His name should be not mentioned in any of these types of threads.

Well I just don't understand why anyone would mention his name as a possible in? If he was eligible then yeah fair enough but when it can't happen at the moment why bother?

Well I just don't understand why anyone would mention his name as a possible in? If he was eligible then yeah fair enough but when it can't happen at the moment why bother?

Even if he was eligible.

In: Bellchambers, Aylett
Out: Winderlich, Ashby

B: Baguley, Hurley, Fletcher
HB: Hibberd, Hooker, Dempsey
C: Stanton, Watson, Heppell
HF: Chapman, Carlisle, Goddard
F: Bellchambers, Daniher, Melksham
Foll: Ryder, Hocking, Zaharakis
Int: Howlett, J.Merrett, Aylett
Sub: Z.Merrett

What's the issue?

8 touches from Howlett as a half forward is easily substituted for D'lio after his 5 goals & BOG @ Sandy.
Well, as a Rookie, elevating Dell to the main list would mean dropping Ambrose back to the rookie list...

What's the issue?

8 touches from Howlett as a half forward is easily substituted for D'lio after his 5 goals & BOG @ Sandy.

Oh please. Dell would do nothing. He kicked 41 goals in the VFL last year and was one of our best players. When he came into the side he did nothing. If guys like that are getting games, then we've seriously gone backwards.

Oh please. Dell would do nothing. He kicked 41 goals in the VFL last year and was one of our best players. When he came into the side he did nothing. If guys like that are getting games, then we've seriously gone backwards.
This. Dell looks decent at VFL, but does very very little at AFL level. Not worth it.

I'd see no problem in upgrading him if we could, everyone on our list that is performing in the VFL deserves a chance. Otherwise it can have a backwards effect on all the players in the VFL.

I would however prefer that if Winderlich is out that a younger midfielder comes in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've upgraded him twice before, and what exactly has he shown at AFL level?

Dell and Colyer are in the same boat.

They dominate VFL games get best on grounds and have regular good performances but as soon as they play AFL they can't perform to stay in the seniors.

Had faith for a while but unfortunately they will just been depth players, only called upon when in injuries occur to senior players.

Anyone know how far off the pace Dagleish is? Would be good to have him back

Anyone know how far off the pace Dagleish is? Would be good to have him back

Still far from it. Needs a solid 4-6 weeks more in the VFL.

Or far more likely that they think he's better or will be better soon. I've not seen him at VFL level, so I have no idea, but I'm working off the assumption that Bomber and Hirdy aren't morons.
To delist our best CHF over this guy, they'd better be right :p

Ambrose and Bellchambers chance of playing? Also think Gleeson deserves to play ahead of Dempesey, or even give Aylett a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back