Game Day Brisbane Vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never thrown this out there - but now that the season is over can confirm that all is not well inside the club atm (nor should it be really).
I wont say anymore than that but here's hoping they can clear the bad air post season and not let it carry on into 2022.
Obviously you have a bit of club insight but I think this♤♤ has been very obvious to all and sundry for at least a month or two.

Is everyone else horrified the shockers still have a chance?

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
Them finishing above us wouldn't be the worst thing ever. Means we don't have to worry about them pipping us in the draft for the best local talent.

It's alright, we have to start our rebuild somewhere...

wall paper over the cracks after that first quarter. That sums up our year. Yet another game that’s essentially a final and we cough up 7 goals, miss tackles, don’t try. Allow rich to run around all on his ow. 2 wins in what the last 10 games? How many times in our clubs history has that happened. Poor coaching, team selection and abhorrent strength and conditioning the story here.

something wrong within the club.

need a proper post mortem and root cause analysis. Should have happened after the Geelong game really. Too much finger crossing and scratchie buying thinking everyone would click

wall paper over the cracks after that first quarter. That sums up our year. Yet another game that’s essentially a final and we cough up 7 goals, miss tackles, don’t try. Allow rich to run around all on his ow. 2 wins in what the last 10 games? How many times in our clubs history has that happened. Poor coaching, team selection and abhorrent strength and conditioning the story here.

Nothing to do with the players then?..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we had any other coach in the league, and Fremantle finished above us, our coach would be smashing that painful message into our teams head in the season review and plastering our change room with the 2021 ladder positions.

Adam Simpson on the other hand probably sends them a gift basket, some flowers and a congratulations card

Nothing to do with the players then?..

yep I’ve posted plenty about the lack of dedication and commitment to training and preseason, happy to take a big pay check, lack of leadership and leading by example (NN aside). But I think the deeper problems is coaching, tactics and game plan. Not sure if Simpson has lost the players but something really fishy within club walls. I can’t see him rebuilding

Williams more likely to hold/ improve that form in 6 months

vardy was ok, but Williamsis the type to kick 3. That 5 minute stretch in the last when NN went off snd vardy tucked was the game. We have no choice but to back him in. Just a complete waste not to make finals and give games to vardy, hutchings at the expense of Williams and O’Neill. Yes they’ve been crap but we are no better for anything next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back