Brown or Riewoldt

• Jonathan Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Riewoldt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I voted reiwoldt to even it out because this if ****ing pathetic.
ONE GAME

Reiwoldt was the competitions best player last year and is every bit as courageous as brown. Nothing in it.

Stop with the shit threads.

I voted reiwoldt to even it out because this if ****ing pathetic.
ONE GAME

Reiwoldt was the competitions best player last year and is every bit as courageous as brown. Nothing in it.

Stop with the shit threads.
Exactly. You have to worry about the mental health of people who start threads such as these.

He has kicked 9 in a game twice.....and booted 60+ goals four times.......yeah hardly a prolific goalkicker. :rolleyes:

The lack of footy knowledge on here is frightening at times!

Too many people let emotion get in the way for rational thinking.

well we are on bigfooty

i always picture this forum as an absolutely packed kindergarden with literally thousands of people yelling their opinions at the top of their lungs stomping around and throwing shit, then there's bay 13, which is like all the kids whos parents smoked religiously when they were in the womb

I'd choose Brown because he's the better goal-kicker and has a far superior set shot.

Forgetting stats, riewoldt misses too many set shots that an elite power forward should make.

Riewoldt still a star though and should've been AA captain in 2008.

Dont do this shit to players after one game...and kneejerk after exceptional games in primetime.

After last yr i maintain these two were equal #1 players n the game before Ablett at 2. Riewoldt just shaving Brown's season but both true champion seasons in a tough role. Riewoldt went on to have a brilliant finals series but then it'll only get remembered for the last game..which wasnt nearly as bad as made out but we like to have a crack at the losers.

Might sound silly but i reckon their best footy is still ahead of them as 27-30 is primetime for KPF's. Riewoldt will straighten a team up for all 4 qtrs whilst Brown tends to be more damaging in bursts...but last night was the entire game he was sensational.

We like Brown...he's easier to like and more neutral as an opposition fan.

Problem becomes we start to expect massive performances and when they have the inevitable off games we exaggerate the gaps....have another look mid season.

You whack Gary Ablett in the Dees right now and he may not win them an extra game...you whack either Riewoldt or Brown into the Dees right now and nothing surer they will win more games...just by straightening them up and providing a constant place to head finishing off the work.

Massive players.

This year brown is looking alot better than Riewoldt when playing up the ground

What after Riewoldt has played one game away from home and Brown has had two games at home against average opposition? :rolleyes:

Wow, I'm surprised Malthouse hasn't requested your services for his coaching panel with that brilliant insight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would you rather have when your life depended on it?

A captain who after injuring himself bursts into tears sitting on the bench or the captain after receiving a serious knee knock in a clash continues to play right to the end?

What after Riewoldt has played one game away from home and Brown has had two games at home against average opposition? :rolleyes:

Wow, I'm surprised Malthouse hasn't requested your services for his coaching panel with that brilliant insight.

Looks like Lyon already has you advising him.

Who would you rather have when your life depended on it?

A captain who after injuring himself bursts into tears sitting on the bench or the captain after receiving a serious knee knock in a clash continues to play right to the end?
Immature and a no knowledge answer, i dont post on here much but i just feel the need to, it makes me laugh especially about a post on page 1, about Riewoldt not a prolific goal kicker. People on here make a statement without knowing jack shit, Half of the people on are jealous and if you say you wouldnt want him in your team thats fine but i bet you your coaches and players would love to have him or brown for that matter.

Way to much Brown man love going around the forums after his dominant display last night for an accurate poll to be taken. Do this later in the season when each have had their share of great games.
As it stands now though, purely because of his consistency over his entire career I'd go for Roo. His top games are every bit as good as Browns are and he is just as courageous.

This isn't even close.

Brown easily.

Whilst not in Wayne Carey territory, he is the closets thing to the greatest player/CHF in AFL history.

Same contested marking ability, leadership class, goal kicking technique and just sheer physical and commanding presence that opposition players fear.

Roo is a champion too but Brown is far better.

As another poster said, if Brown received the same amount of protection that Roo gets from the officials, he would elevate himself to legend status.

Agree with most of the comments, and it seems to be only saints supporters backing roo. :rolleyes:

Comments saying Roo is more versitile than Brown are unture. Look at his stats for the last couple of weeks - is roaming the wings and has picked up 20 possessions in the those matches. Brown is a stronger mark - just, and is definitely stronger and can hold his ground. Is a better leader and his presence is felt across the whole team - eg. last night. Roo definitely has a bigger tank, but he is not more versitile as everyone else makes him out to be. IMO Roo is a bit of a "fancy pants" and is looked after well by the umpires.

I have both in my SC team and am quite happy with both of their inputs :).

Brown > Roo > Daylight > Ablett

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown is better than Riewoldt

Back