Brownlow Medal 2009 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Brownlow Medal part 3

has anyone thought of putting the same amount of money on vince and thomson? they are both at 2.5, so if either win, your guarenteed profit! any thoughts?

its equal to putting the bet on at $1.25, i think one of the 2 will take out the crows with Vince hopefully being that one, but there are still a couple of guys who could sneak home. I think those odds are about where they should be

has anyone thought of putting the same amount of money on vince and thomson? they are both at 2.5, so if either win, your guarenteed profit! any thoughts?

On my numbers it's a low risk bet. Can only see it coming undone if Vince gets overlooked a few times (unlikely, but no one knows for sure since we only have 2 decent games as a polling history) and someone like Porplyzia or Doughty goes bonkers but that's stretching things a bit.

:( ive been trying to Lay Adam Goodes but odds have gone from 12.00 (last night to $20.00 now. He has absolute no chance in winning this. ( i think i may have pushed the odds up)

hahaha you are aware that this isnt the first year they've awarded a brownlow medal right? :p

Hello everyone. Could someone please explain the rules for the TAB regarding what betting types you can include in the one muti? I was unable to put Black for the win into Vince to win his group which is a joke, so is anyone aware of what you can and can't do with multis? Cheers

quite alot of money traded on Betfair over night. When I slept last night about 450,000 was matched on Brownlow Winner market. Now $517,225 matched. Not suprisingly $185,488/$517,225 has been for Ablett, in terms of weight of money

Hello everyone. Could someone please explin the rules for the TAB regarding what betting types you can include in the one muti? I was unable to put Black for the Win into Vince to win his group which is a joke, so is anyone aware of what you can and can't do with multis? Cheers
Because Vince is in the Win market as well.

quite alot of money traded on Betfair over night. When I slept last night about 450,000 was matched on Brownlow Winner market. Now $517,225 matched. Not suprisingly $185,488/$517,225 has been for Ablett, in terms of weight of money

I'll say. In from $2.74 to $2.62 just over the last couple of hours. Was regretting jumping on too late and missing the best of it when he was at $3.45 but quite pleased with that at the moment.

Might cash in a bit of my profit on him for a hedge on Judd though, who's out to $10.50 and way over the odds imo

Ablett continues to shorten, now $2.58. I wouldnt be suprised if he hit 2.20 or less before the countdown tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a multi can I have hayes for the win and for most votes for the saints?

No, since he's in both markets. That would be like taking a multi on a player winning and coming top 5, both legs are related

I got on both when they were $3.00 and $3.25 respectively. :D

Now there's a bet I like

Ablett continues to shorten, now $2.58. I wouldnt be suprised if he hit 2.20 or less before the countdown tonight.

I hope you're right, be very tempting at those odds to just lay off for guaranteed money and cover over half of my total outlay on the whole thing

Just looking at the North Melbourne team votes betting, Adam Simpson $67 on sportingbet!

Had a great start to the season and usually polls to some extent (7-10 votes a year). You would think he is an outside chance and at $67 i might just put a fiver down.

Just looking at the North Melbourne team votes betting, Adam Simpson $67 on sportingbet!

Had a great start to the season and usually polls to some extent (7-10 votes a year). You would think he is an outside chance and at $67 i might just put a fiver down.
Yep. I've got him on 11 votes, Harvey 12.

Just put my last bets on before the big night. Many involving Lenny Hayes as I think he is overs and is worth a shot.
Got $10 on each of the following:
Hayes to lead at half way = $61
Hayes/Ablett Quinella = $60
Hayes/Judd Quinella = $195
Hayes/Swan Quinella = $115
Hayes/Black Quinella = $300

Along with a fair few Most Team Votes multi's hopefully i'll be collecting a fair bit tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone

Geez the agencies are in strife if Hayes polls well (wins, top 5, or tops saints votes). I along with many others have been on Hayes for a while and have a bit riding oh him.

I don't see how the agencies as well as the media have failed to realise he is a genuine chance to take it out.
IMO he should be at $2 or $3 for top 5. At 6.50 its crazy.

Check this multi out -
GROUP IN TAB
Vince
Gibbs
Watson
Clark
Fevola
ROK
Hayes
$2,900 per $1

Why the hell won't sportsbet let me make a multi like this.. RIDICULOUS!

Geez the agencies are in strife if Hayes polls well (wins, top 5, or tops saints votes). I along with many others have been on Hayes for a while and have a bit riding oh him.

Yeah me too. I would love it if Hayes won it, not only would i collect big time, but also the guys a champ! He's one of my favourite non-melbourne players!

Thinking of going down to the TAB now to make some last minute bets. Has anyone else notice Riewoldt's odds lower dramatically over the last 48 hours. I have a feeling lots of people are becoming influence by his finals performances, which have been amazing, which will only help us punters who are looking at the home and away season :thumbsu:. He is $11 to win charlie, but even worse, he is $3.50 to win saints :eek:.

Good luck to everyone tonight, and may everyone win big!

Why the hell won't sportsbet let me make a multi like this.. RIDICULOUS!

Because Sportbet sucks, and TAB rules.

And to all those asking whether a multi will work, just try it on the site. Put them on, hit 'Bet Now' and on the confirmation screen (before you have to committ to the bet), it will tell you if it is valid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2009 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back