Brownlow Medal 2009 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Brownlow Medal part 3

3 hours to go.....haven't been this excited since Hungry Jacks introduced the quad burger a couple of years back!!

My wish list for tonight.....

Swan to win
Black to beat Brown
Boyd to win dogs
Swan/Vince/Gibbs to win their groups
Hayes to win Saints (or Goddard/Montagna)

Judd to disappoint
Goodes to disappoint
Dal Santo to disappoint

Really can't work it out re Ablett, i'm prepared to say i don't think he will win, $2.20 at last look is too short. May well be wrong cos he is a star but i think the odds are wrong.

Good luck everyone for tonight, thanks for advice and thoughts over the past 6 months!! About a month ago i thought the TAB must lose millions with so many silly odds and a fair few on here being all over them, but a quick trip to the TAB today was enough to see why they offer so many varieites to lose your money on....have never before seen so many muppets (well maybe cup day) completely guessing with their tips and filling the TAB's pockets to bursting point!!!

Want to share some funny bets u saw :)
My wishlist is
Vince and Gibbs there group
Hayes st kilda
black brisbane
boyd WBD
Vince ADEL

Here's what I've collected over the last month or so:

Ablett, Hayes, Montagna, Riewoldt, Black, Judd, Goodes FTW

Swan, Judd, Goodes, Boyd, Hayes, Swan to place/top 5

Mitch Clark to win Group J

Mark LeCras to win the Eagles

Warren Tredrea to win the Power

Daniel Jackson to win the Tigers (roughie)

Plus a few stupid multis I chucked together when I found out Betfair added that functionality.

Simple equation is: Hayes wins, I'm up about $200 without taking anything else into account.

Go Lenny :thumbsu:

wishlist

team winners

pearce
dal santo (hayes wouldnt be bad either)
goodes
lecras
black
gibbs
swan
watson (or winderlich would be better but unlikely)
pavlich
selwood
sewell
harvey
vince

group winners

ablett
gibbs
bartel
vince
higgins
clarke

plenty there to give me an entertaining evening at the least :)

Bartel over watson in that group is interesting ive saved watson with bartel, but i would of thought watson was clear favourite.

Bernie Vince don't let me down! 70% of my multi's are based around him and i have faith that he will lead the Crows vote getters...

I'm so excited for tonight, if everything goes right, goodbye part-time job :)

Bernie Vince don't let me down! 70% of my multi's are based around him and i have faith that he will lead the Crows vote getters...

same! my single most important player, if he polls well it should be a good night for my bank account!

Can someone post a link to the votes leaderboards for the different competitions? (eg Herald sun, Age, Channel 9 etc.)??

Bartel over watson in that group is interesting ive saved watson with bartel, but i would of thought watson was clear favourite.

its definitely a tough group, and i havent got much on it compared to most things i'm on, but he was at $8.50 when i got on him and i thought that was value. pretty much anyone except for deledio and probably harvey can win that group though in my opinion, which is why i've only got a little bit on it

Can't wait for the count, the anticipation is killing me! Hopefully a few of my bets can get up. :thumbsu: :D

Good luck to everyone!

My predictions are as follows:

Winner - G. Ablett.

Runners up - C. Judd, J. Selwood.

Adel - Vince (Thompson a small chance)
Bris - Black
Carl - Judd
Coll - Swan
Ess - Watson (Stanton may feature)
Freo - Pavlich
Geel - Ablett
Haw - Mitchell
Melb - Mclean (Moloney an equal 50/50 chance)
North - Harvey
Port - Tredrea
Rich - Deledio
Stk - Hayes
Std - Goodes
WC - Lecras
Dogs - Boyd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As equally as important for me. Black would probably be my most important, and has featured in a majority of my multied group vote bets. :)

im hoping brown now iv gotten on his bandwagon.

If hayes gets up it could be a very nice night for me.

I have been tempted to cover by placing a few stray bets on Brown, but Black didn't disappoint me last year by leading at Round 11, plus i'm confident to know BK shares my thoughts on Black so i'm backing him in. :thumbsu:

I have been tempted to cover by placing a few stray bets on Brown, but Black didn't disappoint me last year by leading at Round 11, plus i'm confident to know BK shares my thoughts on Black so i'm backing him in. :thumbsu:
well ive gone with the Guru!! this has been browns best year and i think hell have a few 3's in him

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2009 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back