Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Brownlow Medal 2010

Bad news re-read this whole thread today and according to numerous people BOTH centrebet/sportsbet wont be allowing multis AT ALL even when the H+A season is over..
TAB our last hope, i was under the impression sportsbet may allow them.

Bad news re-read this whole thread today and according to numerous people BOTH centrebet/sportsbet wont be allowing multis AT ALL even when the H+A season is over..
TAB our last hope, i was under the impression sportsbet may allow them.

How do you know sportsbet wont be???

I actually recall someone in this thread proving that they will be...

How do you know sportsbet wont be???

I actually recall someone in this thread proving that they will be...

Cant be bothered going through all the pages again, but 3 people had talked to a sportsbet operator (live help on the website) in which all 3 had the same result of them saying "we are not releasing multis this year"

I shall try to dig one of the quotes up i think i recall where it is.

This is the email i got from Centrebet today. Its amazing how a few of us took them to the cleaners last year and now they decide to change the rules...

Thank you for your email.

The Brownlow Medal 2010 betting is singles only.

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us
again.

Kind regards,

Ben
Centrebet

Contact Details:

PO Box 1462
Alice Springs NT 0871
Australia

Tel + 61 8 8955 5800
Fax + 61 8 8955 5750
Email: centrebet@centrebet.com

Cant find the sportsbet one and cant be bothered looking again, but i can gaurentee there is 2 or 3 posts where people have spoken to an operator and gotten the same response as centrebet.

Here is the centrebet one.

Have to watch some more replays but:

Round 19

20 - D.Swan
19 - C.Judd, L.Hodge
18 - J.Selwood, S.Pendlebury
17 - G.Ablett, M.Boyd, L.Hayes
16 - L.Montagna
15 - A.Didak
14 - M.Barlow, J.Bartel, A.Cooney, B.Harvey
13 - J.Watson

Finding it hard to spread the Pies votes, as with last year with Pies and Saints. Pretty sure Dids won't be on 15 at this stage on the night but you can't ignore his form.

On sheer weight of numbers Didak has the 3 wrapped up from last night.

I would think Wellingham has 2, whilst Swan/Pendlebury will fight it out for one. This is the type of game where there could be surprises, it is a toughie.

I'm getting on Hayes and Pendles tommorow

at the game saturday night and my votes would have been.....
3. Swan
2. Didak
1. Selwood
Thats from not looking at any stats. Based purely on how i thought they went. Didnt think pendlebury did much

My updated leaderboard:

20 - C Judd, D Swan
18 - B Harvey
17 - L Hodge
16 - G Ablett, J Selwood, L Hayes

Definitely between these 7 in my opinion now.

Gave Judd, Harvey, Hayes 3 from this group.
Swan/Selwood stiff not to get a vote, easily could.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at the game saturday night and my votes would have been.....
3. Swan
2. Didak
1. Selwood
Thats from not looking at any stats. Based purely on how i thought they went. Didnt think pendlebury did much

Glad to see someone else thinks swan will poll (well actually im not glad!), cant see him getting 3 but defo the 2 or 1.

My updated leaderboard:

20 - C Judd, D Swan
18 - B Harvey
17 - L Hodge
16 - G Ablett, J Selwood, L Hayes

Definitely between these 7 in my opinion now.

Gave Judd, Harvey, Hayes 3 from this group.
Swan/Selwood stiff not to get a vote, easily could.

Cant see Harvey above 15 IMO

Cant see Harvey above 15 IMO

Just took a look and I've got him on a minimum of 13 and a maximum of 20. Has been great in their wins, stands out. Has 3 clear BOGS for mine as well.

On Wbd/Adel - Cooney won't poll. Thompson might scrape a 1 but he was pretty ineffective.

As people have said, Demons v Richmond was a very hard game to give votes for, there were no real standouts. Jurrah won't poll 3 imo, he missed a few and dropped a couple marks and his goals weren't at key moments as far as I recall.

Dunn had 2 or 3 of his 5 that were at important stages and lifted the whole Melbourne team, umps will notice those, Jones was a prolific ball winner and Davey was very smooth. Macdonald (Joel) and Green were both good too and Frawley was BOG, but probably won't poll because backmen don't poll well.

Cousind and Jackson Richmonds best, but will struggle I think.

3. Dunn
2. Davey/Frawley
1. Davey/Frawley/Jones/Jurrah/Green/Macdonald/Bruce (umps love Bruce)

Just took a look and I've got him on a minimum of 13 and a maximum of 20. Has been great in their wins, stands out. Has 3 clear BOGS for mine as well.

On Wbd/Adel - Cooney won't poll. Thompson might scrape a 1 but he was pretty ineffective.

He was adelaides best IMHO, and besides gia no one else really stood out to me so i would say his a safe bet for the 2, at least 1. Bock did play a hell of a game though especially in the last.

On Harvey, Swallow has actually played very well in alot of there wins as well so i can see swallow potentially taking the 3 off him a few times, hell even rawlings might get the 3 for this week, alot of uncertainty.
There is actually a thread in the North Melbourne team board with a few people saying Swallow is a chance at the brownlow .. lol!
but just shows some rate him as a better chance than harvey. I have a few bucks on Harvey/Watson for top 3 when they were at crazy odds though so heres hoping your right. FWIW i have him on 14 (and ive been generous)

I really like the rest of your tally very close to mine! lets hope were on the money.

27. Swan (Coll)
24. Hodge (Hawt)
18. Ablett (Geel)
17. Barlow (Frem)
16. Bartel (Geel)
15. Judd (Carl)
14. Sandilands (Frem), Goddard (St.K)
12. Selwood (Geel)
11. Chapman (Geel), Harvey (NM), Swallow (NM), Hayes (St.K), Cooney (WB)
10. Pendlebury (Coll), Fletcher (Esse), Deledio (Rich), Montagna (St.K), Priddis (WCE), Boyd (WB), Hall (WB)

Club Leaders....
Adelaide - 9. Thompson, 7. Johncock, 6. Goodwin
Brisbane - 9. Brown, 6. Brennan, 6. Power
Carlton - 15. Judd, 6. Carrazzo, 6. Murphy, 6. Walker
Collingwood - 27. Swan, 10. Pendlebury, 7. Shaw
Essendon - 10. Fletcher, 9. Watson, 6. Hille
Fremantle - 17. Barlow, 14. Sandilands, 8. Mundy
Geelong - 18. Ablett, 16. Bartel, 12. Selwood
Hawthorn - 24. Hodge, 7. Franklin, 7. Rioli
Melbourne - 9. Frawley, 9. Sylvia, 6. Moloney
North Melbourne - 11. Harvey, 11. Swallow, 5. Thompson
Port Adelaide - 6. Cassisi, 6. K.Cornes, 5. Rodan
Richmond - 10. Deledio, 9. Riewoldt, 6. Tuck
St.Kilda - 14. Goddard, 11. Hayes, 10. Montagna
Sydney - 8. Bolton, 6. Bradshaw, 6. Goodes
West Coast - 10. Priddis, 4. LeCras, 4. Naitanui
Western Bulldogs - 11. Cooney, 10. Boyd, 10. Hall

You are SOOOO far off on SOOO many of these mate. I implore everyone to ignore all advice from this guy

Crows game was tough. For me, Cross, Gia, Vince and Johncock were the best four on the ground with Cooney, Hudson, Griffin and Symes behind them. Went 3 - Gia, 2 - Cross, 1 - Stiffy in the end.

If everyone had to pick one winner right now, who would it be? I'd be with Selwood atm.

Crows game was tough. For me, Cross, Gia, Vince and Johncock were the best four on the ground with Cooney, Hudson, Griffin and Symes behind them. Went 3 - Gia, 2 - Cross, 1 - Stiffy in the end.

If everyone had to pick one winner right now, who would it be? I'd be with Selwood atm.

I think Thompson will poll at least 1 tbh.
If i had to pick one winner right now id go with Hodge. Hayes for my outsider, Swan is either a hit or miss, if he polls well he will 100% win it, but can he poll well? His around $3 so atm im happy to lay him although very very nervous..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back