Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brownlow Medal 2010

Luxbet is the online fixed odds sports arm of the TAB
Dont expect any variation from the TAB sportsbet odds

seth

Earlier in the thread someone said Sportsbet will allow them to be multied however a few people said they wouldnt allow it so thought id go and check myself:

Sportsbet:

danielleb: Hello. How can I help you today?
Me: hi, i was jut wondering when/if you are realeasing brownlow team votes? and if you will allow them to be multied?
danielleb: brownlow betting is singles only
Me: do you know when the singles will be open?
danielleb: one moment, i'm just finding out
danielleb: most bookies open them up the week b4 the brownlow
Me: ok thank you for that

FFS

This has already been established early on. Its TAB sportsbet that will be offering them

I am aware the general consensus was they wouldnt allow them, however if you take the time to read this whole thread someone stated a few weeks back sportsbet will be allowing them..

What I did last year was have my certainties, then run a long shot each in one of them.

Ie ABCD + E
ABCD + F
ABCD + G etc.
This year will mix it up a bit more.

Bad news everyone this needs to be bolded.

JUST SPOKE TO CENTREBET MYSELF AND THEY WILL NOT HAVE A MULTI MARKET ON THESE ALL YEAR! EVEN AFTER THE SEASON HAD FINISHED.

I even got them to check with a bookie and told them they did it last year but they woudnt budge. Does anyone know another site that will allow you to do this? You could multi at the TAB last year but to do all my boxed multi bets is a major f**k around. I hope the TAB and other sites dont follow their lead.

Maybe you should take the time to read the tread again ;)

i can confirm this. Luxbet will be allowing multi-team votes. I'm excited!!!!
"Hi Alex,
I am writing in regards to our conversation on Livechat regarding our Brownlow Medal markets.
I have been advised by our Sports Bookmakers that the market will be up in the next two weeks, as I advised you on Livechat.
With regard to multi bets, they will be quite limited. I have asked about the example of betting on a player in Collingwood into a player in the Swans, and they have said that will be fine.
I hope this answers your query.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Kind Regards,"

Excellent news. Will be signing up this evening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Hi Alex,
I am writing in regards to our conversation on Livechat regarding our Brownlow Medal markets.
I have been advised by our Sports Bookmakers that the market will be up in the next two weeks, as I advised you on Livechat.
With regard to multi bets, they will be quite limited. I have asked about the example of betting on a player in Collingwood into a player in the Swans, and they have said that will be fine.
I hope this answers your query.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Kind Regards,"

Excellent news. Will be signing up this evening.

Bolded concerns me.

No one knows for sure but the consensus is that Centerbet and Sportsbet won't allow multi's at all.

We do, however, know that the TAB will 100% definitely be allowing them after round 22.

100% centrebet 'our bitches last year' wont let you multi them. I suggest we all get Luxbet accounts and take them for some moolah. Also Gooch and other newer members remember this thread is about helping everyone win money. People like Effes, (anyone else ive forgotten) AjsGuns, Athomas, myself and ESPECIALLY BK helped everyone out the last few years and won people a lot of money.

Last year I posted all of my box multi bets and I will do the same again. Remember its all about value, so dont put all your eggs in the one basket and look for some big multipliers to go with anchors.

Bolded concerns me.

It'll be fine mate what they said to me was that you cant have 2 players from the same team in the multi. Ie you cant put goodes into bartel and selwood on the same multi. You just have to write out different tickets. I didnt ask what the maximum amounts of legs they will take are, so if anyone finds that out please let us all know

100% centrebet 'our bitches last year' wont let you multi them. I suggest we all get Luxbet accounts and take them for some moolah. Also Gooch and other newer members remember this thread is about helping everyone win money. People like Effes, (anyone else ive forgotten) AjsGuns, Athomas, myself and ESPECIALLY BK helped everyone out the last few years and won people a lot of money.

Last year I posted all of my box multi bets and I will do the same again. Remember its all about value, so dont put all your eggs in the one basket and look for some big multipliers to go with anchors.

Hey Kingross mate,
Hopefully we take them for a ride again =) sucks being a uni student with such limited cash :(. Could this be the end of multing? will we see it in 2011?

Hey Kingross mate,
Hopefully we take them for a ride again =) sucks being a uni student with such limited cash :(. Could this be the end of multing? will we see it in 2011?

Haha I've gone back to uni as well. I dont have a huge cash flow atm either, but hopefully might have a bit more than last year. Last year I turned 1100 into almost 17k. It would have been a lot more but I made a couple of logistic mistakes and a bit of stubborness on my behalf. I hope this is not the end of multi-ing, we need this cash influx each year.

Perhaps the 'limited' might mean a limit on the number of legs. I'm looking to do what everyone here as did the last few years but it will be my first year doing so. I hope they keep the multis alive otherwise its only TAB.

Unlike most here I'm happy with a Swan win as I put a bit on him at 8-1 just as he was starting his streak. Also got Pendles last week at 26-1 and last week put Hayes/Judd into Geelong/Pies.

However I think like most I will be relying on team votes however I'm a little gun shy as I'm not sure the best way to set up my anchors and value bets i.e. I am yet to find a system I am reliable with. I might look over last years thread and see some examples

However I think like most I will be relying on team votes however I'm a little gun shy as I'm not sure the best way to set up my anchors and value bets i.e. I am yet to find a system I am reliable with. I might look over last years thread and see some examples

Yeh I want to know what guys like BK and others who have been doing this for a while do :p

I was thinking using some anchors coupled with some value players:

Thompson / Watson / (Value)
Thompson / Goodes / (Value)
Watson / Goodes / (Value)

^ and so on...

Only problem with this is that if one of Watson, Thompson, or Goodes dont win you have lost 2/3 of bets already.. and if 2 lose you lose everything... so bit risky, but can be profitable..

Thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back