Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I will put up absolutely everything I know in 1 tally by the end of the week.
If you read my posts you can probably pick up where I'm at anyway as I've shared lots of info.

you the man BK!

god i hope they dont come up today

i have been flat chat 48 hours working and didnt get my spreedsheet done

i was thinking about starting again and using an edited version of Myrna Larson combination in excel macro

TAB win/place odds are up, nothing else as yet

Swan 2.5 / 1.37
Ablett 4 / 1.75
Hodge 9 / 3
Pendlebury 12 / 3.75
Goddard 15 / 4.5
Judd 17 / 5
Goodes, Harvey, Sandilands 21 / 6
Hayes 26 / 7.25
Selwood 34 / 9.25

Centrebet also up, no major differences except Harvey is $31 there ($21 at TAB) and Selwood is $26 ($34 at TAB)

Centrebet also up, no major differences except Harvey is $31 there ($21 at TAB) and Selwood is $26 ($34 at TAB)

No Most Team Votes though. Have that been put up at the same time as when their W/P Brownlow Market opens over the last few weeks or has that been coming out later in the day?

No Most Team Votes though. Have that been put up at the same time as when their W/P Brownlow Market opens over the last few weeks or has that been coming out later in the day?
99% sure they've both been coming out together for the majority of this season, which is quite interesting.

Centebet do theirs later in the day and they haven't put it up yet. I imagine the tab will do it slightly after centrebet

Centebet do theirs later in the day and they haven't put it up yet. I imagine the tab will do it slightly after centrebet
Centrebet follow the TAB not the other way round. TAB always up 1st every week with the winners prices. Same will apply with team votes now that they know the TAB will post a market.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah its a couple hrs after.... and i think they put them up as they do them i.e. Boak was not on there last week when people were looking but then popped up 10 min later

dvkoz.gif

Anyone else? haha.
hahah yep

So while I wait for TAB to put odds up can someone explain how to frame my own market using percentage of chance winning.

Adel:
Thompson: 75%
Douglas: 20%
Goodwin: 2%
other: 3%

I believe if you have the whole market covered (all options), as you do in this example for Adelaide, then your hypothetical odds are just:

Odds = 100 / (percentage chance)

So for example:

Thompson Odds = 100 / 75 = 1.33
Douglas Odds = 100 / 20 = 5.0

etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back