Sylvia 2.85
Moloney 6.00

Harvey 1.5
Swallow 3.1

K Cornes 2.4
Boak 4
Rodan 4.5
Cassisi 6.00

I think it is as simple as dividing 100 by your percentage. So ...

Thompson $1.33
Douglas $5
Goodwin $50
Other $33.33

EDIT: Wayyy tooo slow.

Last year WA tab allowed multis, or did you mean has always been like that as in so far this season?
Referring to this year, and how the Team votes have been up but only singles.

Last year WA tab allowed multis, or did you mean has always been like that as in so far this season?

Yeah, so far this season. :thumbsu:

TAB will probably have it out in a matter of time (VIC anyway).

Harvey out to $1.50, still doesn't really interest me though.

dvkoz.gif

Anyone else? haha.
All day, I'm starting to resign myself to the fact that they may not go up today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Green @2.50 and Sylvia @2.85, the way I see it (if TAB are the same-ish), it's not worth bothering with Melbourne, unless you are happy to chose one and risk the other. Or, you think Moloney/Bruce/McDonald etc are value.

Personally as a Melbourne supporter, I couldn't split Green or Sylvia (although I don't have a count), so I think CB has it right on the correct odds for them. The only thing I will consider is Bruce in one or two combos due to long odds and a belief that the umps love him. I have no stats to back that up though. Anyone have numbers for Bruce ove the past 3 years....?

With Green @2.50 and Sylvia @2.85, the way I see it (if TAB are the same-ish), it's not worth bothering with Melbourne, unless you are happy to chose one and risk the other. Or, you think Moloney/Bruce/McDonald etc are value.

Personally as a Melbourne supporter, I couldn't split Green or Sylvia (although I don't have a count), so I think CB has it right on the correct odds for them. The only thing I will consider is Bruce in one or two combos due to long odds and a belief that the umps love him. I have no stats to back that up though. Anyone have numbers for Bruce ove the past 3 years....?

7 votes for Bruce over past 3 years.

My data has Sylvia up by 1.09 votes on Green (11 - 9.91). Macdonald on 5.54. Don't think anybody else is close.

thoughts on the rd 12 draw between melb vs coll? (i was in an exam that day and missed the match)

I see that moloney and swan both had a huge number of possessions, just wondering if Moloney was very effective during the game. I want to see if i can discount him from Melbournes votes.

I think general consensus was for a coin flip for either one of them taking the 3.

thoughts on the rd 12 draw between melb vs coll? (i was in an exam that day and missed the match)

I see that moloney and swan both had a huge number of possessions, just wondering if Moloney was very effective during the game. I want to see if i can discount him from Melbournes votes.

I went with Moloney 3, Swan 2 and Jamar/Davey chances for 1

I remember Moloney being very noticable and thinking he was better than Swan, but that would almost certainly be my bias. I thought at the time that Moloney/Swan would get the 3 and 2, but Jamar was dominant and Davey also very good. Can't remember who else was good from the Pies, apart from Dick who kicked a few goals.

its a 50/50 race and they are both above $2, why not include them?

My thinking is just that neither are much above $2, so the value in taking more combos and covering both may not be worth the risk that someone else pops up and steals it. Although I 95% agree with you (and others) that it is between those two.

You can all give the 'F5' treatment on TAB a rest until Wednesday when we can expect them to release the following markets that we 'can' multi..

Team Leaders
Round 11 High Vote
Quinella
Trifecta
Top 5
* No Groups though

You can all give the 'F5' treatment on TAB a rest until Wednesday when we can expect them to release the following markets that we 'can' multi..

Team Leaders
Round 11 High Vote
Quinella
Trifecta
Top 5
* No Groups though

I think that's all we care about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back